Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner

by Mrs. Meyer's

Quick and easy multi-surface spray removes stuck-on dirt from nonporous surfaces throughout the house and leaves a fresh, garden-inspired scent Safe to use as a floor cleaner, tile cleaner, on countertops, walls and more Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals

HaaS anyone used this product on cleaning surfaces such as hardwood and tile?
How well does this clean?
if sprayed in face, is it safe? responds would be appreciated
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner!
Karen P.
Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Karen P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the smell of this product (Honey suckle) also leaves the surfaces where I clean really impeccable. Best of all, this product is cruelty free. I would definitely buy it again. I would surely recommend it.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Target
Honeysuckle is one of my favorite scents from mrs.Meyers cleaning products. Please keep in mind this is an everyday cleanser it is not an antibacterial counter cleaner. We have only been using mrs.Meyers products since covid started and we have yet to catch the rona. We owe it to these amazing cleaning products!
Julia G.
Morrow, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Julia G.
This is my first time trying Mrs. Meyers Multi surface spray. I'm really loving this basil scent. I love that this product is made with natural essential oils and plant derived ingredients. Very earth friendly! I like how my sink and counters look after cleaning with this product. I feel like it does the job. I would definitely recommend this product.
jamie R.
Oshkosh, WI
Where do I begin?? I LOVE this product. The scent is one of my favorites, I love Honeysuckle. It also works!! I used it on my stove top and the grease came right off, juice spilled on the counter? No problem:) My favorite part is my whole kitchen smells awesome after cleaning!
Amy J.
Big Rapids, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Amy J.
I have been switching all of my cleaning products over to non hurst chemical free and hands down fell hard core in the Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. I currently am using the scent Basil and love it. It is a fresh and neutral cleaner. It works great pulls cool aide out of your counter tops and the dish soap cuts threw the grease. My family loves the Mrs. Meyers products and definitely recommend to everyone to try. The Mint is amazing as well. [product:mrs-meyers-clean-day-basil-glass-cleaner]
Alexis S.
Columbus, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Alexis S.
I love the lavender scent! This multi surface cleaner does a great job at cleaning up small messes!
Tiffani N.
Killeen, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My holy Grail cleaning product. I love the smell. It smells so fresh and clean in a very sweet outdoors kind of way. It get everything clean with ease and leaves surfaces shinning. It's easy on the hands too. I have eczema and it doesn't bother it.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Samantha A.
Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Samantha A.
I got this for 3.99 at my local grocery store for a 16 fl oz spray bottle. This scent for a cleaning product is my dream. It’s not like a typical chemically smell, but a fresh clean honey scent that isnt over powering, but still smells noticeably fresh. I wish this came in bigger bottles? Maybe it does? I smelled all the other scents but this one is by far the best. I will be buying more mrs. Meyers products as I have a baby and I want more natural cleaning products.
Graciela S.
miami
Purchased at: Hale Groves
Amo los productos Meyers son ricos en su aroma ,tienen productos de temporadas , no hacen dańo limpia bien ,y me gusta todo sus envases sus etiquetas todo
Rosa Q.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner uploaded by Rosa Q.
I recently received this cleaner as part of my Grove Collaborative bundle! Love the scent of this cleaner. It is a good cleaner as just a bit cleans up some big messes. I will be adding it to my next bundle when I order again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...