Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Fabric Softener

Liquid Fabric Softener adds freshness while reducing static from clothes Biodegradable HE Fabric Softener, safe for use in high-efficiency and conventional washing machines Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Rosemary has aromas of evergree

Are Myers products worth a little extra money?
Is this product okay to use on sensitive skin?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Rosemary Fabric Softener!
Product Highlights
They are natural product too so you don't have to worry about all the harmful chemicals that are used in other cleaning products. in reviews
I'm very impressed with the toilet bowl cleaner and will probably convert all of my cleaning products to Mrs Meyers products.in reviews
This product works super well i use it every where in my house to clean and wash my hands and it smells great and natural too!in reviews
I hate harsh chemicals and their hand soap has some type of oil (or something) in it that leaves your hands feeling nice after washing and not all dried out.in reviews
...buy these because they are so eco-friendly, safe for my baby/pets, and smell great!in reviews
Carissa F.
Allen, TX
I was at a dog walk not too long ago, and they had a sample station where you could try a few different smells at their really cool traveling sink. I tried the bluebell and FELL IN LOVE. It's amazing and now I use it at my kitchen sink!
caitlin G.
Aurora, CO
I love Meyer's soap! They're lemon scents are my favorite. Leaves my hands smooth and smelling clean. Will buy again. Highly recommend.
Shawna G.
Plano, TX
My most favorite thing about these products is how fresh and clean they leave my home and myself feeling after use.
Kate N.
My favorite scent is bluebell (for now) it smells wonderful! I really love the counter spray and the dish soap. I also use the laundry detergent. They all work just as good or better than other products I have used.
Emily L.
Mrs. Meyer's is by far my favorite cleaning products to use. The smell incredible, are effective, and safe to use around a little one. My favorite would be the countertop spray and hand soap.
Andrew P.
Eco friendly products don't always live up to their promises. Mrs Meyers, however, cuts the grease and leaves a squeaky clean. The radish scent is, oddly, my absolute favorite.
Hayel C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bought some Meyers bluebell dish soap! Although I hated the smell I love the cleaner itself!got my dishes nice and clean. Less harsh stuff I'm putting in our planet andmy family! I do pal on going backto yokes and getting the lemon scent. I am more of a citrus fan anyway!
Nichole W.
Stratford, CT
I recently purchased a Myers all purpose product! I am in love with the geranium scent & how it does not streak my kitchen floor. I look forward to my home smelling so pleasant which makes cleaning more enjoyable! Also safe for all my pups!
Tiff T.
Wheaton, MN
I love the way these work. The scents are great too. I would try testing the scents out first. There was one that was a little overwhelming but I liked most of them and that is just personal preference. Great product!
Shelbey K.
Haviland, KS
I love the freshness that this product gives off and the fact that I can use it around my children and feel good about it. No harsh chemicals means more multi-tasking for this mommas as well as allowing my kids to start helping with the cleaning and being safe about it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...