Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's

Hardworking, nondrying soap for busy hands Hand Soap made with essential oils, aloe vera, olive oil and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Peony is a heady floral scent that is bright and bold

Me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
[product:mrs-meyers-clean-day-peony-hand-soap] clean good?
How long does this last in a household of 3?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap!
Anna M.
Loganville, GA
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Anna M.
Purchased at: Target
It smells great and doesn’t dry out my hands. This hand soap is perfect in every way! It doesn’t have any kind of harsh chemicals. Made without parabens & phthalates, mea & dea, artificial colors. Not tested on animals.
Janet R.
Griffith, IN
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Janet R.
Purchased at: Target
I love that it is plant based and its biodegradable! And for extra points it smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling sooo soft! Mrs. Meyer's Cranberry Liquid Hand Soap
Becky A.
Camp Hill, PA
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Becky A.
Love this! The scent reminds me of my parents house when the peony’s bloom! Sweet memories
Courtney  G.
1,104 reviews
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Courtney  G.
I am a huge fan of mrs meyers products! Found these just recently and got so excited! I love floral scents . This hand soap peony scent is more along the light scented product. As a family of 6 , this hand soap lasts awhile ! So the cost for this isn't bad seeing as it does last awhile!
Lori M.
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Lori M.
I'm so thankful for #grovecollective for sending me all these products that are good for Earth and more green. I really like this Mrs Meyer's Clean Day Peony sent Hand Soap that they sent me. It's such a great hand soap that makes ur hands super soft to the touch and they feel smooth. The floral sent isnt to overpowering its such a light sent. I'm so glad I got this and I will definitly buy this when I'm done. I cant believe it has aloe vera and olive oil in it to make your hands soft. I like that these bottles are refillable so that I can save on plastic too.
Janet M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I actually have this hand soap sitting on my bathroom sink counter right now. I find myself repurchasing Mrs. Meyers hand soaps over and over again because they always smell amazing. Not too overly fragranced, but still lovely. They lather up nicely without drying out the hands (and I constantly wash my hands!) The ingredients are great, you can't beat this brand when it comes to hand soap products. I also love their dish soap!
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Amber R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Unexpectedly great smell! I love this brand because the hand washes are always so moisturizing and gentle on the skin but something about this smell took me by surprise. The smell is femine and mysterious, smelling it reminded me of a memory I couldn't quite place. The smell lingers on the skin without being too loud or invasive. Peony is what the label says but it doesn't scream floral at all. We typically use the lemon verbena hand wash by the same brand but I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again.
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,791 reviews
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Sheri O.
I rave about this hand soap all the time. It is a little pricey, but it's absolutely wonderful! This is the Peony Blossom which I love, it contains olive oil, essential oils, glycerin and aloe vera which leaves my hands feeling super soft. It has no parabens, mea or DEA or artificial colors. Mrs. Meyers brand does not do any testing on animals and their bottles are always at least 30% post-consumer plastic, not to mention recyclable.
Kiana L.
Garden Grove, CA
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Kiana L.
My current favorite hand soap is this Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap in Peony, which is a seasonal scent so if you see it, be sure to grab it! It’s made with essential oils so it doesn’t dry out your hands, no matter how often you wash them (but you might still want to moisturize afterward). I love the beautiful design and pretty pink packaging. The scent is described as “garden-fresh” and “a heady floral scent that is bright and bold.” It’s definitely floral and very pleasant. Some may find it too strong but I think it’s nice to enjoy it during spring and summer. The pump and bottle are made with recyclable packaging, which is a bonus in my book. I’m keeping the bottle to reuse and refill because there’s also a refill option so you can get even more for your money’s worth!
Holli W.
Owensboro, KY
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Holli W.
I buy this hand soap for my bathroom because it simply smells better than other soaps and works just as well. I also like the labeling but that’s just me. The Peony scent reminds me of a fancy boutique in Nashville that has fresh flowers in the summer time. It makes me happy to wash my hands.Mrs. Meyer's Peony Liquid Hand Soap
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
thais C.
Sandy Springs, GA
il y a 2 ans
Rony K. il y a un an
I love it! It smells so good, cleans well and doesn’t leave your hands dry! I highly recommend it