Mrs. Meyer's Peony Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's

Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright Biodegradable Dish Soap contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Peony is a heady floral scent that is bright and bold

Is it just me or this product runs out quick ?
I usually don’t purchase dish soap that has heavy scents and just stick to the basic citrus or lemon or non scented products (I use more scented for hand soaps). I’ve heard this one has a really nice smell though. It is too much for using as dish soap?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Peony Dish Soap!
Karisa K.
Negaunee, MI
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Dish Soap uploaded by Karisa K.
My all time favorite scent from Mrs. Meyers collection is definitely the peony scent. I have back up stocked for when I run out. Not pricey, and it does the job cleaning all of the dishes. The scent just makes me wanna do the dishes all the time! Lol
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Dish Soap uploaded by Chelsea A.
I use this to mop believe it or not it works great. You only need a small amount. I switched to this after my puppy got sick. Now it’s only all natural cleaners. The scents are light and have great staying power it cleans up pet messes great. The lavender is such a great smell. I use all Meyers products and love the fresh lavender smell.
Deanna C.
Waterford, NY
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Dish Soap uploaded by Deanna C.
Purchased at: Target
The Mrs. Meyers dish soap is a constant in my home. I adore all the scents but right now I’m especially loving the peony scent. At a very reasonable $3.99 each, I usually buy a few at a time because I love to switch up the scents and colors in my kitchen.
Lori M.
Mrs. Meyer's Peony Dish Soap uploaded by Lori M.
I'm liking these Mrs Meyer's Clean Day products. I dont think their bad either for the price cause u get a good size product. I got this from #grovecollective for free in exchange for my review. This peony sented dish soap smells so good while ur washing dishes and its not strong at all. It really gets all the grease out of ur dishes and makes them clean n smelling good, just like laundry. I liked it to cause it disnt dry out my hands after using it they are actually soft like if I have lotion on them. I put some of this dish soap in my bubble up brush set I got with it.
Shana R.
I love the Peony scent. I love that it has clean ingredients compared to other brands. Leaves no residue on dishes. Beautiful packaging very easily stored easy to use bottle and I love that it’s pink. I recommend this product especially the Peony scent smells so nice and floral
miyoki L.
Chesterbrook, PA
I love Mrs. Meyer's clean day peony scented dish soap SO SO SO much. The scent is amazing. It really is perfect for spring and makes washing the dishes really enjoyable. I wish it had a pump dispenser though like the method soap dish soap bottles other than that I highly recommend this product and this scent in particular.
Val S.
Faribault, MN
Does a good job cleaning the dishes and pots and pans, but I feel like I have to use more to get the suds I'm used to. The scent is delightful. I may end up purchasing everything available in this scent so my entire house smells so good. I'm still debating whether or not I'll purchase more of the dish soap, but not really sure if the amount of bubbles produced is conducive to how clean things are.
Jacqueline S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using Mrs. Meyer's dish soap for a few months. It works well when cleaning dishes by hand. The dish soap also has a nice scent. It leaves dishes looking and feeling so clean after use. I was not disappointed. I would recommend it for someone looking for something other than Dawn.
Morgan E.
Snohomish, WA
Smells amazing and cuts through grease. I love that it’s natural so it doesn’t completely eat my hands like other soaps do. My house smells really good after using this on the dishes.
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
I love Mrs. Meyers dish soap and hand soap. There are always different smells for different seasons. I think that it’s a great marketing ploy to get us to buy all these scents, particularly since I’m addicted to perfume!