Mrs. Meyer's Orange Clove Dish Soap

Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright Biodegradable Dish Soap contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Orange Clove brings together warm, spicy, and citrus notes for a truly unique

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Orange Clove Dish Soap!
Smells so great and cleans everything really well. Doesn’t dry out my hands if I hand wash my dishes
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the scent! A great one for fall. Cleans mildly dirty dishes well. For extra dirty or greasy pans I feel like this is not enough though and need a stronger soap.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Mrs. Meyer's Orange Clove Dish Soap uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. It does an excellent job of cleaning dishes, without leaving any nasty residue. It has a wonderful fresh orange scent and is an absolute delight to use. A little goes a long way, so you definitely get your money's worth. The best part is that it does not dry out my hands or fingernails. A definite five star product!
Fort Worth, TX
Smells amazing cuts grease like nobody's business. It's also super gentle on my hands. My husband also loves it And how it strips grease away.
Bainbridge, GA
It smells absolutely amazing. Suds up really well and cuts through grease like nobodies business. And did I mention the scent. It cost a little more but it is sooo worth it
Cary, NC
This stuff smells wonderful and works great one my dishes. I never have any trouble with stubborn food or leftover debywhen I use this
Flint, TX
This actually makes me enjoy washing dishes! It’s great on greasy messes and smells amazing!
Arlington
My favorite scent in anything ever!! I order extra cauE it’s hard to find sometime!! Love it — it also cleans well!!
Milan, MI
Can’t say enough about this product line. It is very gentle and I enjoy most of the scents. Some are a bit much. Th e orange clove is very light and breaks down grease while being gentle. My mother-in-law stayed with us for several days and noticed by the time she left that her hands were not ask cracked as the normally were (which normally crack and bleed). She attributed this to Mrs Meyers products - I use them at ever sink including bathrooms. The dish soap does not have as much sudsing agents as other brands which I think helps make it less drying. This for me is not a bad thing. As far as cleaning I don’t use as much as other brands and find it does a great job.
I love love the orange clove dish soap! I use it for my less greasy dishes and the smells lasts very long. I love picking up my dishes after they're washed with orange clove and o can smell it all day! It's Just so lovely !

Looking for your answer?