MRS MEYERS Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner, Peppermint, 16 Ounce uploaded by Danita S.MRS MEYERS Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner, Peppermint, 16 Ounce uploaded by Keepin I.

BY ZIPLOC

Cleaner Peppermint 16oz

Free of animal-derived ingredients and not tested on animals; With its concentrated cleaning formula, it is hard-working and biodegradable; Made with essential oils and plant-derived ingredients

Danita S.
Oceanside, CA
My absolute cleaner and the peppermint is so good. Cleans even the hardest surfaces with ease. I also love that there's nothing yucky in it because I have little ones.
Hannah D.
Becker, MN
Purchased at: Target
I love this brand all around but this is one of my favorite scents. Super clean and smells great around the holidays. Also very effective. My boyfriend was reluctant at first but after using it even he loves it. Would recommend to anyone
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
I feel like this stuff works wonders! It’s a great scent, strong enough to be noticeable without being overwhelming. It does a great job cleaning surfaces and picking up dirt and spills. I typically use it in the kitchen on counters. The price is great too.
Violet V.
Love this scent during the holidays, first time purchasing Mrs Meyers and have to say I’ll be making future purchases, love that they don’t have a harsh chemical smell like most cleaners do, it works hard and smells great.
tia w.
buckley
Love love love this product I purchased it from a company called grove.com never purchased this before and I'm so in love with it the smell is amazing and great cleaning quality!
Yolanda B.
Tuskegee , AL
Purchased at: Target
Got this in target for about $3.75. I am obsessed with this stuff. I have almost gone through the first bottle in one cleaning. The smell doesn’t linger ... at least not to me ... but I wish it did ... peppermint helps my entire spirit. I love it.
Kassandra L.
I was a little skeptical about this particular scent, but it smells perfectly like Christmas. The Mrs. Meyer's multi-surface formula works amazing. I would definitely purchase this again and also consider getting the hand soap in the same scent.
Stacie r.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE this stuff! My house smells like a candy cane when I’m done cleaning. It is tough on dirt, but gentle around my kids and pets!
Tyson H.
Lititz
I love how this smells! Great for cleaning counters tables etc. It makes it smell so fresh afterward
Keepin I.
Oakland
Cleans amazingly with little product and it makes the whole room smell amazing. Absolutely love this product and the price is affordable!
Danita S.
Oceanside, CA
What's everyone's favorite scent? Which ones smell just horrible? Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Peony Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner