BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyers Multi Surface Spray Cleaner is good for almost any cleaning task you can think of. It safely and effectively cleans floors, counters, and surfaces in bathrooms and kitchens. The formula is made from 98% naturally derived ingredients like lavender and orange peel oils and Birch bark extracts. Mrs. Meyerx92s Multi Surface Spray Cleaner is highly concentrated, hard working, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly. see more...

Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
I love this product. It smells amazing and the scent lasts. I use this to refill my mrs meyers spray bottle, 4 tbps and water. It's a great deal. Cleans great, no harsh chemicals, smells great, easy to dilute and refill spray bottles. I will keep buying this product, it is far superior to other counter top and household cleaners.
Mary M.
Longwood
Wow, I love this cleaner.  It smells so nice, and not like a bunch of chemicals.  The bottle is a little smaller than a lot of sprays, which is much easier to handle for me.  I use it everywhere.  Love the scents.  Excellent for counter and around little ones too.
Priscilla R.
I just recently purchased this since I'm transitioning from all chemical home cleaning supplies to mor natural kid friendly things. I came across this at target and thought why not the price was pretty reasonable. I got home and I was just eager to use it so I just cleaned my counters and walls and it worked so amazing and the smell was just so fresh!! It leaves your house feeling so fresh! I have definitely re purchased this because it works wonders!
Laura P.
Does this product live up to the hype created on YouTube? I use vinegar and water to clean 90% of my house, but have been wanting to try other more natural products for when I'm having company and I need that nice smelling clean going on.