Mrs. Meyers Mrs. Meyer's - Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Iowa Pine - 16 oz. Formerly Countertop Spray uploaded by Tiffany H.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's - Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Iowa Pine - 16 oz. (473ml) Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Iowa Pine is back for the holiday season! Create a sparkling kitchen and bath with Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Iowa Pine. This all-purpose formula contains natural essential oils to clean, degrease and remove odors from the kitchen and bath, so you and your home are ready for holiday cheer. Simply spray and wipe for use. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Household Cleaners make cleaning your home fresh, fun, and fragrant. All of their cleaners are made with natural essential oils, are biodegradable and phosphate-free, and they never test on animals. Whether you use their All Purpose Cleaner (good for just about everything) their Dish Soap (cuts grease like nobody's business), or any of their other cleaning supplies, you'll find their products are good for your house, your nose, and the environment. About Mrs Meyer's The Real Mrs. Thelma A. MeyerBelieve it or not, Mrs. Meyer is a real person. You see, I'm Thelma Meyer and my daughter, Monica started Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day to create straight-forward, honest cleaners, that honor my old-fashioned values. They smell good and work like the dickens on dirt. They have something to clean every nook and cranny in your home as well as to keep you and your little ones clean and fresh. I use all the products around my home in Iowa as well as my trailer in Arizona, where my husband Vern and I go to escape those chilly Iowa winters. I just wish I had these products back in the day. While keeping up my own home for over 40 years and raising 9 children in the process, I've had my fair share of dirt, grime, spills and fingerprints. see more...

Griselda C.
Los Angeles
Love this product! Even better knowing that is not bad for the little ones
Emily H.
Harrison
Mrs. Meyers holds the key with this particular product! I was insistent on using the most natural cleaners in the nursery, this spray worked beautifully! The natural disinfectant properties are outstanding and the long lasting herbal scent is pure gold!  I would recommend this product a million times, I actually have included it as a gift for a few baby showers. You can really feel the clean after effects for days after using this product. With kids and pets in the house it pays to keep non toxic cleaning supplies under the sink!
Davyn G.
Asheville, NC
Hands down favorite this ever. Love the cute labeling, which means I'm not hurrying to put up my cleaning supplies when people come over! It's works great even for being all natural and I love that fact that I don't have to worry too too much about my dog or kids getting into it! On the expensive side but to me it worth it!!
Dayami H.
I can't say enough good things about this brand. It absolutely is the best cleaning products you can buy for your home the aroma of these are very refreshing and relaxing even. I highly recommend this to all house wives out there it gives that extra boost to your home while cleaning
Jessica C.
Everett
I lovd the lavendar scented spray. I have sensitive skin and when I use this multi surface cleaner I don't need to wear gloves like I do with other harsh cleaners. However, this cleaner is just as effective as those other harsh clesnerd. I reccomemd using this product.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have never used this brand until I received it for testing purposes and now I am hooked. It is a great all natural product that is safe to use around little ones. It is a little more pricey but when safety is a factor it is worth it. Would definitely recommend.
S. W.
I love Mrs. Meyers products and this is one of my favorite scents. I liked this seasonal scent so much that I stocked up during the holidays a d now in July, my kitchen smells like a Christmas tree!
Erika L.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love Mrs. Meyers cleaning products! Knowing its an all natural cleaner and safe on my kitchen counter tops and kid friendly. The scents also are so amazingly fresh and clean!
c a r o l i n e C.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I really love that this smells so good and is safe to spray while you're cooking. My only complaint is that it doesn't clean like products with chemicals - it leaves a slight residue.
Tisa S.
Portland
I love the smell of Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. I I've the way it cleans. I use this cleaner for everything!
Kailee C.
Willow Park, TX
Where do you purchase this at? Is the smell overpowering?