BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Lemon Verbena All Purpose Soap Bar can be used for hands, body and bath. One-stop soap! Use Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Lemon Verbena Soap Bar daily in your bath, shower, or at your sink. This big bar of Castile (a fancy word for Olive Oil) soap is pressed three times to make a rich and creamy soap. Made with natural essential oils and 100% pure vegetable base, all you do is lather, rinse and go. This vegetable based bar safely and effectively cleans all your parts from head to toe. Happy Lathering! The formula is made from 97% naturally derived ingredients like olive oil, lemongrass oil, and fir leaf oil. Mrs. Meyers All Purpose Soap Bar is hard working, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly. • Safely and effectively cleans all your parts from head to toe 8 oz. 97% Naturally derived Biodegradable • Product Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived. Ingredients: Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vegetable Oils, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Fragrance*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Abies Alba (Fir) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil. * More information on this ingredient is available in the Environmental and Safety section of Company Information. • Lemon Verbena see more...

Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
I love all of Mrs. Meyer's products. They have clean and refreshing scents that don't smell like "cleaning products". My favorites are the lavender and the basil. Their hand soap and dish soap works really well and I get lots of compliments on the products.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
As stated in other reviews, I love Mrs. Meyers products. I only recently realized there was a body care line, so I've only tried the Honeysuckle scent in the bar soap. The price is reasonable, the scent is amazing, and it lasts a decent amount is time. I think the soap cleans very well, and doesn't seem to dry your skin. As with other Meyers products, the bar soap lives up to the quality of all the other products.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Orange Park, FL
Introduced to this product while at a families members house and immediately fell in love. Will use again in the future and will take advantage of this item if on sale. Was not compelled to purchase this item at full value, though, only at a discounted price value. Suds are reasonable and easy to use when washing dishes.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
I am new to trying this brand . But I love my fresh soaps . This one smells like a sweet basil! I was looking for another scent but they didn't have it so I gave this a shot! I am not let down! Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. It's also aromatherapeutic and all that good natural stuff. Can't wait to try other scents !!
Zaira S.
Zaira S.
I love this hand soap. At first I was a bit iffy about it. But after trying it and seeing it leaves your hands feeling fresh I began buying it more often. Now all my bathrooms have Mrs. Meyers And the fragrance omg smells so bomb
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Love this soap! The lavender scent is by far my favorite. Smells wonderful and works great compared the other brands I've used in the past.
Jan L.
Jan L.
I love this product and buy mines at Targets, I love the smell it leaves behind and I try to use most of their products to avid using harsh chemicals in my home
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Largo, FL
DEFFF LOVE MEYERS LEMON HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FAVE BUT DEF THE LAVENDER IS GOOD TO CANT GO WRONG WITH ANY OF THERE PRODUCTS!
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Custer, SD
I didn't see an area that specifically said Mrs. Meyer cleaning spray. It is Basil scent and sooooo yummy smelling and cleans thoroughly--I am impressed it is the only cleaning spray I have bought that the trigger and bottle are quality and last through the product! Natural and clean!
Meisha C.
Meisha C.
I am looking for a safe cleaning option. How does this compare to say comet or other cleaning products out?
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
How does this compare to Ivory soap?