Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dryer Sheets

by Mrs. Meyer's

Dryer Sheets reduce static and add freshness to your clothes Dryer Sheets soften fabrics and are made from plant-derived fibers Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Lemon Verbena has a light, refreshingly mild citrus scent

Les gusta este producto?
Has anyone tried these out? Looking for a more natural alternative but want to know if they help with static? [product:mrs-meyers-clean-day-lavender-dryer-sheets]
Are these any good?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dryer Sheets!
Ray R.
New Orleans, LA
One of my favorite products when it comes to cleaning essentials! Smells great and work perfectly. I got the package that has three bottles of Mrs.Meyer’s from Costco for just 12$ it was a good deal!
Brandy A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I loved this brand for what it stands for! All the products are The best! I love the dryer sheets in this fragrance it legit smells you're clothing perfect! I will always use this brand of dryer sheets!
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this product and it’s not toxic to you or your clothing. Almost all dryer sheets produce a chemical when hot that can effect your endocrine system which only takes 30 seconds to get into your blood stream. So I stick to the most holistic natural products I can find.
Sabrina  A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great smell!! I absolutely love it, my clothing doesn't get staticy and I love the smell of the product. I have got my daughter now using the same. She didn't think natural cleaners and items would work as good as others but I have shown her via actual science that they work. I have also showed her in person. Now my daughter is using it and loving it.
Gladis F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Mr. meyers smells great compring to other products that se can look around I liked it
Laura R.
Clermont, FL
Lemon is my favorite cleaning scent. Nothing is better than soft great smelling sheets before bed. I buy these all the time.
Mandi P.
Riverview, FL
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dryer Sheets in lemon verbena are the best! You wouldn't think lemon, but they enhance the smell of the soap you use, and smell fresh. I can actually use each sheet twice sometimes I'll throw them in the wash first and it works well! I open them up all the way before using, I've found if you leave them folded they aren't as effective.
JELLE M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This product smells so good. It works well. One of my favorites. Lemon scent always smells go fresh.
Karla  R.
Milpitas, CA
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dryer Sheets uploaded by Karla  R.
I like the way it cleans and the smell, it is the first time I use it but I would use it again. Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Alesia  S.
Cornwall, NY
This makes my clothes smelling so good. Very fresh and lasts a long time. Plus love clean ingredients.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica H.
il y a 3 ans
Amanda J. il y a un an
I love these dryer sheets! So far, I’ve never had static issues, but like someone stated above, I also keep wool dryer balls in my dryer at all times—they help things dry faster!