Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dish Soap

Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright Biodegradable Dish Soap contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Lemon Verbena has a light, refreshingly mild citrus scent </

Where is this commonly available in your area.?
What does this smell like?
Is this as good as Dawn?
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dish Soap!
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the basil one! I haven’t tried this exact scent but this one is very effective at cleaning my dishes in my house hold. I would recommend this brand because I know it works great for me. The countertop sprays are also great.
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dish Soap uploaded by Missy E.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this product from Target and wasn’t very impressed. The over all ingredients and quality’s being a gentle wash and biodegradable I was attracted to, but the over all power is lacking. It was not cutting the grease like it stated. I use this more on cleaning toys or small messes. I more than likely will not purchase again. It’s very ascetically nice looking but I need it to work, not look nice
Nikki W.
Waipahu, HI
My boyfriend got this for us and introduced me to the brand, because I usually go for mainstream stuff like Palmolive or cheap store brands. However, we don't use any other brand anymore! The soap is so tough and effective, especially on grease and tomato sauce! And the smell is so pleasant! I love the peony and lilac scents, while my boyfriend likes the less girly lemon verbena, so that's what we usually get. Just as a note, I'm sensitive to scents and the smell of some products triggers headaches. For those who are the same way, this brand doesn't do that at all! I love the scents and they have never given me a headache. Highly recommended!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dish Soap uploaded by Ana R.
I bought Mrs. Meyer's clean day dish soap lemon. Verbena scent and I like it because it's tough on dirt and grime. And Soft with my hands. And it's eco-friendly. 100% biodegradable
Jessica Y.
Hope, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dish Soap uploaded by Jessica Y.
Purchased at: Target
I am in love with anything Mrs.Myers!!! You can always rest assure that your house will be nice and clean, and smelling amazing!!! I 100% recommend this product!! Y’all it smells amazing!!Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dish Soap
Jodi K.
Austin
I like the smell of this dish soap. It does the job and i feel good about the ingredients. #kitchen #housewares #mrsmeyers
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dish Soap uploaded by Michelle W.
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dish Soap uploaded by Michelle W.
For a clean, gentle dish soap, this stuff really cuts grease and leaves dishes sparking clean! It also smells great. Very affordable too! Highly recommended!
El E.
Goreville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this. It reminds me of Little House on The Prairie and Laura loving that her teacher were lemon verbena perfume.
Heather Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of the best dish soaps I’ve used. Subtle scent, cleans grease away, and it doesn’t take much to go far
Arion M.
Milton, PA
I LOVE THIS SOAP!!!! I switched to Mrs Meyer's about a month ago and I have never been happier. Cuts grease, smells GREAT, and it good to my hands. I purchased through an online collaborative and will keep buying it there. I absolutely recommend this product to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eli S.
Astoria, NY
il y a un an
Francis P. il y a 10 mois
How long did you tried, because for me it work well. This it's my opinion
Anthony R.
Campton, NH
il y a un an
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Dish Soap ? Does anyone have added uses for this soap besides the dishes
Aracely D. il y a 8 mois
I also tried it to clean shoes and it works great!