Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Body Wash

by Mrs. Meyer's

Moisturizing Body Wash leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and refreshed Dermatologically-tested body soap Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Lemon Verbena has a light, refreshingly mild citrus scent

how does this smell ?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
I Love this smell while scrubbing up? The whole line is great! I sometimes like a body wash where the scent lingers as I’m going to be layering that fragrance but for everyday this is fantastic!
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Body Wash!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
I like how moisturizing this body wash is. I personally don’t care for this fragrance though. I think a loofah may be the way to go with this wash instead of a cloth to get maximum suds.
Tammy H.
Joplin, MO
Do you love a good body wash? I know I do! The scent of these did not disappoint. I got try out Honeysuckle, Rain Water, and Lemon Verbena scents. The Lemon Verbena smells like I'm surrounded by actual lemons, instead of lemon scents cleanses. I like that they do not strip the skin and leave you feeling soft, moisturized, and smooth afterwards as well. Definitely will get more and totally recommend this product!
len W.
Lufkin, TX
Again, not a huge fan of the scent, but it got the job done I suppose. Soaped up rather quickly, and was easy to rinse.
Whittney S.
Louisville, MS
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Body Wash uploaded by Whittney S.
This body wash was also in the tester products that I received from influenster. It was equally as moisturizing and refreshing as the other two. As far as the fragrance of this product, I would have to say that this was my second favorite.
Lidiany K.
Georgetown , TX
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Body Wash uploaded by Lidiany K.
This scent is my favorite in this body wash. I just love the fresh clean scent first thing in the morning. No residue and is moisturizing, doesn't leave my skin dry at all. I recommend it
Lori W.
Providence, RI
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Body Wash uploaded by Lori W.
Nice vibrant fragrance and foams well. No residue left behind. I felt a nice crisp clean feeling after use, and my skin was not dry either. I recommend this product to anyone. I believe that this product is unisex. If you want a refreshing clean, go for Mrs. Meyer's. I recieved this product FREE from Influenster for testing purposes and in exchange for my experience and honest feedback. #SummerKickOffVoxBox #contest #mrsmeyers Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Body Wash
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Body Wash uploaded by Angela T.
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Body Wash is a wonderful family wash! It smells fresh and clean. It is affordable and available at local stores. I’d improve it by making it in a larger bottle.
Yessenia C.
Oviedo, FL
Liked this product very much I just prefer the basil smell but this product is excellent leaves the skin feeling smooth and it’s not like any ordinary soap
Christine L.
Clementon, NJ
I was sent the Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Body Wash to sample complementary. Lemon Verbena was one of my favorite scents that they currently offer as it has a lemon/lime smell and that is always suggestive of cleanliness and summer! It is very light not greasy as I suspected because of the essential oils being added.
Sherley  M.
Temple Terr, FL
Mrs. Meyer's Lemon Verbena Body Wash uploaded by Sherley  M.
Omg 😯 they smell so good! Your skin feels so clean after that shower. I definitely recommend it