Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Laundry Scent Booster

by Mrs. Meyer's

Adds a fresh boost of garden-inspired scent to your laundry routine Concentrated formula made from plant-derived and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Lavender is an original and clean floral scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Laundry Scent Booster!
Tiffany B.
Beech Creek, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is amazing! I buy from Grove Collaborative. The lavender scent gives you a calming relaxing feel even weeks later! I paid $5.99 for 18oz. You sprinkle this into your washer not in a dispenser. I only use a teaspoon or two every wash, so this will last awhile!
Maite L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I gave it 3 stars because the smell does not linger and it really doesn’t do anything else for your clothes :(
C G.
Surprise, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love using this laundry booster freshen my bath towels and sheets. It works really well. I use it a lot so it doesn’t last me long. I wish it came in a larger size. It is a bit expensive but it’s worth it. I’ll keep using it. Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Laundry Scent Booster
Sydney W.
Cumming, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Laundry Scent Booster uploaded by Sydney W.
Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Laundry Scent Booster uploaded by Sydney W.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite Mrs. Meyer’s products. I love the light lavender smell; it’s not super strong and not very chemically either. I shake about a teaspoon in with a full load of laundry and it’s the perfect amount to give my clothes and towels a tiny bit of fresh scent without being overwhelming. A bottle lasts me about a year, which makes it super affordable. I absolutely recommend this!
Liz V.
Jonesboro, GA
I use Mrs. Meyer's laundry scent booster every time I wash my clothes. It makes them smell very good without being overwhelming. I used this stuff when I lived in an apartment that smelled like cigarette smoke all the time and this product did a great job. It is pricier than the cheaper artificial stuff, but soooo worth it. I don't break out or anything when I use this product.
Dara P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love this product is an amazing product, my go to! What I love the most is that is cruelty free and it smells awesome.
Jennifer B.
Carlsbad , NM
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Meyers brand it’s definitely my go to & also the best on the market I love the smell & how it leave my clothes smelling so beautifully & clean
Esmeralda D.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite scent booster of all time! A little goes a long way! It also smells like amazing lavender
Isabelle V.
tacoma
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this with the Mrs. Meyer’s Lavender Fabric Softener and I love it. I love the whole Lavender line. The smell is soooo potent and it really helps keep my laundry clean and smelling fresh. A little pricey but it’s worth it for the high quality ingredients and long lasting benefits of using natural products
Amber P.
Cornelia
Purchased at: Target
We use natural, unscented laundry detergent for my very sensitive family. I missed having good smelling laundry. I had tried the Mrs. Meyer's dryer sheets with no adverse reactions so I decided to try this. I LOVE it! It's faint smell on the clothes but they smell so nice and no one was allergic!

Looking for your answer?