Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Hand Lotion 12oz uploaded by Lex K.Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Hand Lotion 12oz uploaded by Whitney G.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Hand Lotion is made with sweet almond oil and shea butter to help soften the driest hands without a greasy or heavy feeling. Give your hard working hands the break they deserve with this moisturizing formula. Simply use a dollop or two to soften hands. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I keep a bottle of this at my desk and my coworkers love it now as much as I do. The formula itself is light and non greasy. The fragrance is the best part. The lavender is so fresh and soothing. The bottle lasts a long time and is affordable at Target.
Lisa S.
Goes on light and non sticky. Love this lotion! I usually get 'basil' but I have a few lavenders sitting around my house right now and I love the smell. Smells like actual lavender.
Lex K.
Paw Paw, MI
LOVE!! Firstly, the packaging is super cute; it reminds me of vintage cleaning products and I really like that. I love that it comes in a pump top, like a liquid hand soap. I can put it out on my bathroom sink so guests have easy access after washing their hands. The lotion itself is very moisturizing without being sticky or greasy and it smells AMAZING. The Lavender scent is rather strong, which is just fine by me, and it does linger on the skin for a good while. Great product! The only place I've been able to find it though is at Meijer.
Whitney G.
It smells soooo good! The formula is perfect for my Summer skin. Quick absorbing, lightweight, non greasy, light lasting scent and the bottle pumps just the right amount! The shea butter and almond oil in this product immediately relieves my dry and ashy hands. I don't think I'm ever going to buy a different brand of lotion EVER!