Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Daily Bar Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's

Vegetable-based bar soap cleans and freshens your hands and body Milled three times to make its lather rich and creamy-perfect for the bath, shower and sink! Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Lavender is an original and clean floral scent<

does it make your skin feel dry?
How amazing is this??? [product:mrs-meyers-clean-day-soy-candle-orange-clove]
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Daily Bar Soap!
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Daily Bar Soap uploaded by Heather G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this brand and their soap bars are gentle and smell wonderful. I always grab backups at the store to make sure I don’t run out! Very reasonably priced as well.
Ronta T.
Hialeah, FL
I use this to wash my dishea. I love it. Smells so good. U can also put a little in a bottle and dilute with water to save and last longer.
Jen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lavender bar soap. I also use the hand soap, body wash, multi surface cleaner, and the candles in lavender scent.
Enna J.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Daily Bar Soap. It has a soft lavender scent and it’s gentle enough for the whole family to use daily.
Stephanie F.
Columbus, OH
This soap Smells great! And it’s scent lasts way longer then any dove I’ve tired . Highly recommend this product !
Lindsey H.
Muncie, IN
I buy these bar soaps a lot, and the Lavendar is one of my favorite scents. Event when using in the winter, I have no issues with it drying my skin out. The scent is so nice, but it's also pretty subtle once you are out of the shower. This item is 100% plastic-free and so affordable. It makes going green easy!
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
We order this bar soap through the Grove and I appreciate that I do not have to seek it out, it just comes to me monthly via my subscription. The smell of this one is not as prevalent as some of the other scents, but does smell great. I also love that there is nothing harsh in this soap. This product does not dry my skin out like some other bar soaps do. My whole family uses this product at least monthly, as we cycle through different sense from the same brand.
Toshia W.
Euharlee, GA
This is hands down my absolute favorite bar soap. If I could find it in stores consistently I would use it every single day. It smells so good and rinses clean. It’s natural and I love that too.
Samantha S.
Charlotte, NC
My skincare always feels extra clean when I use this. It has a nice clean smell and I never feel like there is any residue.
Patty J.
Temple City, CA
These smell so good. I keep my extra bars of soap in my bedside table to help me relax and sleep. The soap is soft and clean.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...