Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Daily Bar Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's

Vegetable-based bar soap cleans and freshens your hands and body Milled three times to make its lather rich and creamy-perfect for the bath, shower and sink! Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Lavender is an original and clean floral scent<

does it make your skin feel dry?
How amazing is this??? [product:mrs-meyers-clean-day-soy-candle-orange-clove]
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Daily Bar Soap!
Ronta T.
Hialeah, FL
I use this to wash my dishea. I love it. Smells so good. U can also put a little in a bottle and dilute with water to save and last longer.
Enna J.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love Mrs. Meyer's Lavender Daily Bar Soap. It has a soft lavender scent and it’s gentle enough for the whole family to use daily.
Stephanie F.
Columbus, OH
This soap Smells great! And it’s scent lasts way longer then any dove I’ve tired . Highly recommend this product !
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
We order this bar soap through the Grove and I appreciate that I do not have to seek it out, it just comes to me monthly via my subscription. The smell of this one is not as prevalent as some of the other scents, but does smell great. I also love that there is nothing harsh in this soap. This product does not dry my skin out like some other bar soaps do. My whole family uses this product at least monthly, as we cycle through different sense from the same brand.
Toshia W.
Euharlee, GA
This is hands down my absolute favorite bar soap. If I could find it in stores consistently I would use it every single day. It smells so good and rinses clean. It’s natural and I love that too.
Samantha S.
Charlotte, NC
My skincare always feels extra clean when I use this. It has a nice clean smell and I never feel like there is any residue.
Patty J.
Temple City, CA
These smell so good. I keep my extra bars of soap in my bedside table to help me relax and sleep. The soap is soft and clean.
Sabrina B.
Fort Worth
Best soap ever! Smells great, doesn’t leave residue on your skin and makes you feel clean and fresh!
Amanda
The scent is quite strong, but not unpleasant. I tried this because I have success with other Meyers products and my sensitive skin. This was NOT a winner. To my suprise, the bar was not only drying but it irritated me. In 'sensitive' areas, it actually burned. I tossed all of my bars in the trash. Disappointing.
Krystyna M.
I absolutely love all Mrs. Myer’s products! All of the scents are amazing and I love that they are natural! I would decrease the price because it is expensive. I would recommend this to everyone and will continue to buy!