Mrs. Meyer's Iowa Pine Dish Soap

Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright Biodegradable Dish Soap contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Festive Iowa Pine has a wonderful scent of freshly cut trees with a touch of c

Which organic cleaning products are the best? [product:mrs-meyers-clean-day-iowa-pine-dish-soap]
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Iowa Pine Dish Soap!
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Mrs Meyer's scented everything. This dish soap works great, smells like a fresh pine tree and has great natural ingredients.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
El aroma de este javon es delicioso y super relajante, si relajante. Con una gota de javon puedes lavar varios platos ya que hace suficiente espuma. Tengo problemas con el dispensador por que se tapa y deja de funciona correctamente. Es un producto que vale la pena.
Colorado Springs
Mrs. Meyer's Iowa Pine Dish Soap uploaded by MayBritt C.
This is likely one of the most neutral scents - unless you don't like pine - and is not overly scented. I order from Grove Collaborative. Mrs. Meyer's dish soap cuts grease and has been my go-to going on three years. I am a fan for environmental reasons, and will continue to buy. I may try other scented editions, but this one is a favorite. Mrs. Meyer's Iowa Pine Dish Soap
Ramsey, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mrs. Meyer's Iowa Pine Dish Soap uploaded by Morgan G.
I normally love all the scents from mrs Meyers but this one I wasn’t feeling as much. I think I got it around Christmas time so it smells kind of like a Christmas tree. I normally just stick with the lavender!
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mrs. Meyer's Iowa Pine Dish Soap uploaded by Ally W.
It is sudsy and smells great. I appreciate the natural ingredients and love this brand. Their products work well and are made clean. I’d prefer if it wasn’t in plastic packaging but that’s okay. I’d purchase again.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,219 reviews
This stuff smells great and it really cleans our dishes. It’s not too pricey and I highly recommend trying out this product
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the fresh pine scent ! Didn’t dry my hands out when using it. The squirt top was a little hard to squeeze out detergent that’s the only change it would my
Best dish soap in the market! It’s great! Works perfectly, also I love the smell of Iowa Pine.
Miami Lakes, FL
Purchased at: Target
It’s Christmas year round in my sink! I love to stock up on this to use year round. Cuts grease isn’t harsh on hands. Doesn’t have all these added chemicals most soaps have. Bonus-all the wonderful scents they come out with.
College Point, NY
This dish soap is great! It makes grease disappear from the dishes and smells great! The best part is that it uses natural ingredients and it’s cruelty free!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Atlanta, GA
il y a 2 ans
Kaitlyn O. il y a un an
They all smell so good so it kind of just depends on your preference and what you like the best :)