Mrs. Meyer's Honeysuckle Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's

Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright Biodegradable Dish Soap contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals Garden-fresh Honeysuckle is a tempting sweet scent-a charming mix of flowers a

Ess los productos que me encantan ?
Does this product have a strong scent? I have the candle in this scent and it's very subtle, so I'm curious about it.
What is your favorite???
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Honeysuckle Dish Soap!
OLGA Y.
Decorator Expert Level 6
Mrs. Meyer's Honeysuckle Dish Soap uploaded by OLGA Y.
I felt in love with the scent of Mrs. Meyer's Honeysuckle Dish Soap! The scent is light and very very pleasant! 💕 I like the fact that it's a natural product and has a clear color! 💫
Chelsea P.
53 agnes drive framingham ma
I now love everything honeysuckle! This brand has the best smelling soaps and sprays ever! I’m obsessed with this particular one! It cleans my dishes well and leaves such an amazing scent in my kitchen!
Kelly F.
Bullard, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Mrs. Meyer's Honeysuckle Dish Soap uploaded by Kelly F.
The honeysuckle is one of my favorite scents. Its not too overpowering but i can still smell it. I like that the smell doesnt linger on the dishes after so i know its a rinsing off. Im not sure how much i like it for grease though. Might try seventh generation next
Shayza F.
Mrs. Meyer's Honeysuckle Dish Soap uploaded by Shayza F.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t like to use harsher brands of dish soaps and have been using this as an alternative for a couple years now. It’s gentle on my hands and great at cutting through greasy dishes. You don’t need a lot of this soap to get the job done so expect one bottle to last for a while. Honeysuckle is my most favorite scent in Mrs. Meyer’s soaps! Very nice floral scent that reminds me of spring ☺️
Holly  M.
Berryville, AR
Mrs. Meyer's Honeysuckle Dish Soap uploaded by Holly  M.
Purchased at: Target
I just tried this. And I’m in love!! It cleans really good and it’s smells amazing!!
Tyler J.
Morrilton
This soap is THE SOAP to end all dirty dishes! It cuts grease as well as/better than the other brands and is much better for my environment! It smells amazing and I love the price! I can buy a 3 pack for less than $11! I will note the cap is less messy than most other brands, love that I don't waste this amazing product all over the cap!
Edrea R.
Lafayette, LA
This dish soap is the first product I tried from Mrs. Meyer's and I have since transitioned all of my home cleaning and laundry products to this brand! The soap cleans very well and smells AMAZING!
Laura S.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like this dish soap. Great scents. Nice lather. It is not harsh on my skin. Even has refill bottles available.
Kayleigh M.
Valdez, AK
This product works great and I love the smell. I usually have to put more on the sponge than I usually do with other soaps but I'm sure it's because there are fewer additives in it.
Krystal  W.
Humble, TX
Mrs. Meyer's Honeysuckle Dish Soap uploaded by Krystal  W.
Purchased at: Target
Love these products. They smell so good and leave your house clean. Worth the extra cost, ingredients are plant based safe for children and pets and environment. Not to mention the bottles are super duper cute! Love the branding.