BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #4 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of natural essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands.

• Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?2 Answers
  • Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that it'...8 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new hand soap just pretty sure I have found...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mercedes L.
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
Sweet! I love, love Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap. It has a very pleasant aroma, and left my hand soft, not dry like other hand soaps. It wasn't pricey at all. I would just keep buying it. There's nothing bad I can say about this product. I plainly love it. I would recommend it to anyone. Great product, it's great just the way it is, it needs no improvement at all. And all Mrs. Meyer's products are as good as you can get. It's worth every single penny. I would not buy no other than this product. It's also awesome for people that have sensitive skin or other types of skin problem. It would not harm your skin at all. You can even use it on babies.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
I first tried this in a restaurant and had to snap a pic of the label so I could go and get my own! The scent (lavender) was so pleasing and not overpowering. The ingredients are mild and safe and I like the packaging. After buying some for my home my husband even commented (rare!) that he liked it and to keep buying it. Since then we've branched out on the scents and I love lemon for my kitchen and honeysuckle and basil around the other sinks. Consistency is just right for every day use and pump of soap is plenty per use. Price point is good. I'll never switch handsoap again. Even talked my work into stocking it now!
Asia G.
Asia G.
Whenever I can, I purchase products that are eco-conscious but with a tight student budget, it's important they not break the budget either. For that, Mrs. Meyer's is fantastic. For just $4, I get a hand soap that is gentle on the skin but effective for removing grime, lasts months, smells fantastic (my two favorites are honeysuckle and basil - seriously, try it) and comes with an ingredient list that is almost completely natural. My roommate and I take turns purchasing the hand soap and no sale on another brand has stopped us from returning with Mrs. Meyer's.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I just started getting into the Mrs. Meyers trend last fall and am addicted!! The thing that draws me in the most is that they are made of all natural ingredients! I have tried several scents and love most of them. The hand soap cleans but doesn't dry your skin out and leaves a light fresh scent. I have it everywhere in my house! And the cost is comparable, if not less than, other higher end hand soaps. I buy mine direct online. If your looking to go the natural route but don't want to give up the luxury of other higher end hand soaps, this is for you!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Love the smell of this! It is not quite what I would expect for a basil scented product though. I wash my hands a lot, especially while cooking, so it is important to have a soap that doesn't completely dry out my skin. I used to use the Bath & Body Works foaming hand soaps, but I have found that Mrs. Meyer’s soaps aren’t as drying and just as effective.

Side note--I have noticed with Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps that the scent will linger long after you wash your hands, so I wouldn’t recommend for people who are not a fan of heavily scented products.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
First let me say this is my first review although I have been buying from Amazon for years. I also have been using Mrs. Meyers products for several years. I believe my most recent purchase of Mrs. Meyer's hand soap is a knock off. I have the real stuff from the company and this order of hand soap does not smell or feel the same. It smells pungent, very drying and the bottles were broken. Ingredients are slightly different and the back label is different. I am going to contact both Amazon and Mrs. Meyers company, but I felt I should warn others.
Renee
Renee
Rochester, NY
ALL LHAIL Mrs. Meyers. I absolutely love the Basil hand soap. I was introduced to this hand by a friend, and I fell in love immediately. From that moment I left her house I went to Target to purchase some for my own household. I feel it is not to pricey and I love that is all natural. Did I mention the Basil smell alone had me hooked. I was so happy with the hand soap, I went on to purchase the multi purpose cleanser as well for my home. I just love the way is cleans my floors and the amazing smell of Basil around the house is wonderful.
Yuliana D.
Yuliana D.
I saw an ad for Mrs.Meyers on Facebook about a year ago. I was curious to see if I would like it as much as the people who posted on their page so I decided I would go to my local Target just to take a look at the products they had to offer. Well I ended up really loving the Basil scent. I bought the dish soap that day and loved it so much I went on Mrs. Meyers websit and purchased the whole. Basil scent line of products they had. I'm still very much in love with that scent. It truly is my favorite line of cleaning products.

Anne P.
Anne P.
Olympia, WA
The apple scented one is definitely my favorite, and I've noticed that the scent from these soaps lasts for a pretty good amount of time after you've finished washing your hands. The one thing I do find odd about them though, is that if you immediately run your hands under water after getting the soap, it'll sort of "dissolve" and it feels like you don't actually have any soap in your hands at all. I'm not really sure what this means in terms of its ability to clean your hands well, but I would still repurchase.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Franklin, WI
Admittedly, I started using this product when I was working for the company that made it. But, I fell in love with it and continue to use it on a daily basis since I'm with another company.

I like that it's biodegradable and not anti-bacterial. I feel confident using this on myself and my young children.

I also appreciate that the scents are more natural smelling than most of what is on the market. I always get compliments when guests are at the house! Who goes out of their way to mention hand soap?
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Washington, DC
Can anyone share their thoughts in this #handsoap? I read that it's the no.1 organic and safest #handsoap. Has anyone tried it and are you happy with the product? @mrsmeyerscleanday @influenster #helpwanted #review #skincare #organic #safeproducts
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
San Francisco, CA
Have you found this hand soap to be moisturizing or does it tend to dry out your hands?
Julie R.
Julie R.
East Peoria, IL
I've been looking for a new hand soap just pretty sure I have found it is it pricey?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, where can I buy it at?
Earn $245/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)