BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Our Watermelon Foaming Hand Soap makes washing up fun and easy for the whole family. With the same essential oils and hard-working ingredients found in our Liquid Hand Soap, one pump is all you need for clean hands. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived.

Water
Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate
Potassium Sorbate
Sodium Benzoate

Usage:

Moisten your hands, then add a quirt of soap. Rub your hands together, making sure to get your wrists too. Who doesn't love soap bubbles?

Briana T.
Pooler, GA
It's very effective and smells incredible. It's foamy and not stripping of the oils on your hands. I bought mine at Publix and love his brand. It's not much more expensive as cheap, low quality soaps.
Jacks P.
Burlington Flats, NY
One of my favorite sents that Mrs. Meyer's has! Not only is the scent great but it works when cleaning not just your hands. I use this to clean occasionally because the scent lingers. It's great
Christine M.
Mrs. Meyers hand soap is such a wonderful scents!
ii REALLY LOVED THE REFILLS AS i DID NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RUNNING OUT OF HAND SOAP- NICE TOUCH.
IT CLEANED MY HANDS & THEY FELT SO, SO SOFT.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love love love the way this stuff smells. Not only does it smell good but it leaves my has soft and moisturized after I use it. The pump is a bit tricky to open but the least of my worries.
Katie G.
Austin, TX
I love all the Mrs. Meyer's products! They all smell amazing. This is one of my favorite scents, the watermelon is bright and refreshing and the foaming soap leaves you feeling very clean!
Erin C.
I love Mrs. Meyers products. Discovered them a couple years ago when a friend had the hand soap in her bathroom. It smells great and is very effective. Super affordable and easy to find.
Sofia V.
Nottingham, MD
Love these soaps! And all of Mrs. Meyers products, I typically buy from Amazon, but also get them from Target. They work great! Especially for toddler hands, washing hands is a snap!
Emma S.
Freeport, FL
I love Mrs. Meyer's products, because they're all natural and all of them smell so nice! This one smells like watermelon and is so good. I love foaming hand soaps a lot, too!
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Absolutely the best. smelling it just makes me happy and the formula is gentle enough to use multiple times a day. Way better than most products I have tried. I love it.
Allie B.
Broomfield, CO
This is my favorite cleaning brand! They are gentle yet effective - I have them stocked at home at all times. The watermelon scent is super refreshing and summery!