BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Our Watermelon Foaming Hand Soap makes washing up fun and easy for the whole family. With the same essential oils and hard-working ingredients found in our Liquid Hand Soap, one pump is all you need for clean hands. Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived.

Water
Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate
Potassium Sorbate
Sodium Benzoate

Usage:

Moisten your hands, then add a quirt of soap. Rub your hands together, making sure to get your wrists too. Who doesn't love soap bubbles?

Jennifer C.
Hempstead
Love the scent and how smooth and clean it leaves my skin after a good wash. Everyone in my family enjoys it!
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC
My family loves this hand soap. We love using natural products in our home and we love the watermelon scent!
Wendy P.
Chester, VA
This smells wonderful and cleans hands like it should first time! I love the foaming sensation on my hands !
Britteny G.
Dayton, TX
love it, keeps my hands clean and the scent is really good, it works really well defiantly will buy again
Taylor A.
Everett, WA
This is an amazing soap. It leaves my hands feeling silky soft, and leaves them smelling amazing all day.
victor l.
Pico Rivera, CA
This honestly smells sooooo good my family always gets this for the restroom and I'm always glad we do
Taylor W.
Best hand soap EVER!! Smells amazing and doesn't dry out your hands! Have repurchased multiple times

Nittaya A.
Loved Mrs. Meyer's hand soap. Great smell and keeps hand nice and soft. Loved that it's paraben free
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
Love this soap so much! It's smells amazing and the foaming is nice! I go through this stuff so fast!
Laura B.
Love the smell. Leaves hands feeling soft defenstly getting more. Had to tell friends and family. 😍