BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #48 in Bathroom Cleaners

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleanser Mrs. Meyer s essential oils not only have naturally occurring , has-working-yet gentle-cleansing agents, they also provide a special singular fragrance for your  entire home. The Basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that revives the senses and clears the head. Just think, all that and a sparkling clean house! Product ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals.  Contains septic safe, biodegradable ingredients.  Please recycle where possible. 877-865-1508. see more...

• What are the ingredients? Meyers is usually natural right?1 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "This product is easy to use and leaves my bathroom smelling fresh and clean with our a heavy chemical smell." in 1 review
  • "They smell great and I feel good about using them around the kidlets." in 1 review
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Meyer's Clean Day Toilet Bowl Cleaner does what it says..it cleans. It's good to use this natural cleaner in my house. I like the smell after I use it, too!
Amanda P.
Gloucester, MA
We love Meyers products. This product is easy to use and leaves my bathroom smelling fresh and clean with our a heavy chemical smell.
Rose C.
houston, TX
What are the ingredients? Meyers is usually natural right?