BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #48 in Bathroom Cleaners

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Household Cleanser Mrs. Meyer s essential oils not only have naturally occurring , has-working-yet gentle-cleansing agents, they also provide a special singular fragrance for your  entire home. The Basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that revives the senses and clears the head. Just think, all that and a sparkling clean house! Product ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals.  Contains septic safe, biodegradable ingredients.  Please recycle where possible. 877-865-1508. see more...

• What are the ingredients? Meyers is usually natural right?1 Answers
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "This product is easy to use and leaves my bathroom smelling fresh and clean with our a heavy chemical smell." in 1 review
  • "They smell great and I feel good about using them around the kidlets." in 1 review
Angie E.
Rome, GA
I use this product when I'm cleaning up my bathroom and it does a great job at getting it shiny! I love how it smells. To me, it's a good value and not pricey at all since you're getting a non toxic product made with better ingredients. I love this cleaner!
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Harsh chemical are horrible for everyone , this is a prayer come true , it doesn't smell horrid . I have a sensitive nose and I have pets so I don't want to offend their noses either
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I love this brand! i love the wide variety of products that they offer. I love that you can find them many places and the prices are affordable. I like to get mine from target and I like that they have a lot of nice scents to choose from. Lemon is always my go to. This does a great job with cleaning your bathroom and leaving it smelling nice as well.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Tried this instead of my past brand since it's all natural. Smell is really nice! Price is comparable to others. And it cleans really well! I love that my daughter won't get sick if she touches it while I'm cleaning the toilet. I bought it on jet.com.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
Seriously my toilets have never looked better, I've used other toilet cleaners full of chemicals that didn't work this good! I got it for a great price, and it seriously left my whole bathroom smelling amazing and not like chemicals!
Dorothy H.
It's ok! While it smelled great it did nothing extra for cleanliness IMO. I honestly expected it to be better considering the other products are great.
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
Mega Parent Expert
It gets the job done and keeps my toilet bowl clean and shiny. The scent is good for the bathroom and nothing too overpowering.
Christy E.
Fulton, MD
We love natural products and I love mrs.meyers. They smell great and I feel good about using them around the kidlets.
Catherine D.
Old bridge , NJ
I love all Meyers products. Love how they're cruelty free and mostly all natural. So much safer then most chemicals.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
I first used this product while staying out of town with a cousin. I've seen this in stores but skeptical of a natural cleaning agent. However it works great!
Rose C.
houston, TX
What are the ingredients? Meyers is usually natural right?