Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Surface Wipes Geranium uploaded by Brenda K.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #30 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Are these similar to the all purpose cleaner spray?1 Answers
Amber L.
Amber L.
Hutchinson, KS
I am always looking for a great multi purpose cleaning product that smells great and gets the job done without sending me on a guilt trip about all the harmful chemicals I am using in my house. Mrs. Meyers CLean Surface wipes are wonderful, they smell great, and most important they are the perfect wipe for cleaning up all over the house - I even use them in the car and it smells wonderful!
Marie P.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
In looooove with this product!! Please go out to your nearest Target or Kroger or something and pick up a pack - trust me, you'll put them to use. Your life will be cleaner and smell fresher. I love this brand because I am not overwhelmed by the aroma of chemicals and am so pleased with how effectively it cleans. I can't wait to buy some more products from this brand.
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
I love these esspically when kids are in the house. Not only can it clean up messes, but they can really clean and desinfect tables and cabinets to make sure everything it fresh. They're great pretty much on anything, I use them on tables and cabinets and tvs and even bathrooms, and they don't have a nasty scent or residue that some cleaners have.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Perfect for cleanups. In the same way that I prefer wet wipes to toilet paper, I prefer these surface wipes to paper towels. Obviously, the scent is AMAZING. Sometimes I use it to wipe things down even when nothing has been spilled, just to get a fresh scent. Need to go buy more. Kind of expensive, but you love what you love!
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Taylorsville, UT
These wipes are great. They work well and super convenient. Its so nice not to have to worry about any harsh chemicals used in them either, especially since its something use make contact with your hand. Just as the other products from Mrs. Meyers, it leaves a lovely smell and tha its always a plus with cleaning supplies!!

Margarita G.
Margarita G.
So I'm a neat freak with OCD but I'm also lazy and like to rush when I'm cleaning if that makes any sense. so when I ran across mrs. Meyer's clean day surface wipes I was just I tried them in every flavor and my favorite flavor was geranium, let me correct myself and tell you that I don't mean forever I mean sent
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
Mega Parent Expert
I keep these Surface Wipes in every room of the house. They are perfect for a fast clean-up, easy to use, and disposable.
While these are certainly not the cheapest multi-use wipes I've used, I love their fresh scent and the fact that they contain relatively little unnatural ingredients.
Shoshi G.
Shoshi G.
Narberth, PA
I love the scent of geraniums in this product--I think they're just as effective as lysol, but leave behind a much more fragrant odor. I love the variety of the scents that Mrs Meyers offers as well. It's worth it to spend a little more money because it feels like a tiny luxury.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these wipes! As a busy mom being able to grab a wipe and clean the counter quickly is so important! I love that I can clean something throw away the wipe and there is no evidence left in my sink. Perfect for anyone wanting to clean quickly but also wanting it to be clean.
Cherie G.
Cherie G.
Black Hawk
Mrs Meyer's Products are my #1 household cleaning product because of the care that goes into the manufacturing process and the quality of their products. They're effective for cleaning and smell fantastic. Mrs Meyer's products are easy to find at Target and other large stores.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Are these similar to the all purpose cleaner spray?