BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Surface Scrub ~ Basil Scent Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring, Hard Working-Yet Gentle-Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Cloudy Head And Calm The Nerves. Just Think, All That And A Sparkling Clean House Too! Household Hint: If You're Facing A Difficult Stain, Sprinkle Our Powdered Scrub On A Wet Serface, Lightly Scrub And Let Sit For A Few Minutes. Make Yourself A Cup Of Coffee, Finish Reading The Paper, And Then Return For A Final Scrub. Your Worries &Amp; Stains Will Disappear. see more...

Marina D.
Marina D.
Lynnwood , WA
This won't do what the heavy hitters will, but it's so much safer and the basil smell is lovely - this is appropriate for daily or weekly polishing, saving the strongest chemicals for when they are really needed. Two thumbs up.
Becky J.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Love love love this product. Great value and cleans anything. My glass stove top never looked so clean. #septicsafe #stainlesssteal
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I love this line of products! The smell is amazing and fills the whole house with the fresh clean scents. It's cleans really well and I feel safe using around my pets. Basil and honeysuckle are my favorite! This scrub works really well on my kitchen surfaces, sink, and stainless pots and pans.
Debi H.
Debi H.
Love the clean fresh natural smell does a great job. I order form the website for all their products
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I use this on the bottom of pots and pans to keep them shining. The scent is great and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Caliente, CA
Works very nicely to clean my sink and crusty pots and pans. Great scent, good scrubbing power, all natural.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Hands down, this stuff Rocks! I have a white enameled sink that's Sooooo hard to keep spots off of. This I love to use for a quick scrub, and it smells so good it's almost not like work.
Tasia G.
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this scrub. I was trying to find an environmentally-friendly version of Scrubbing Bubbles or Comet to use in the bathroom and this has been it for me. My son has skin allergies and we've had to switch all of our cleaning products. I was so happy when I found this. It's great on tubs and bathroom counters.