BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Surface Scrub ~ Basil Scent Uncomplicated Products For A Clean And Happy Home Mrs. Meyer's Products Are Cruelty-Free And Are Not Tested On Animals. Contains Biodegradable Ingredients Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer's Essential Oils Not Only Have Naturally Occurring, Hard Working-Yet Gentle-Cleaning Agents, They Also Provide A Special, Singular Fragrance For Your Entire Home. The Basil Herb Has A Cool, Crisp Scent That Is Said To Revive The Senses, Clear The Cloudy Head And Calm The Nerves. Just Think, All That And A Sparkling Clean House Too! Household Hint: If You're Facing A Difficult Stain, Sprinkle Our Powdered Scrub On A Wet Serface, Lightly Scrub And Let Sit For A Few Minutes. Make Yourself A Cup Of Coffee, Finish Reading The Paper, And Then Return For A Final Scrub. Your Worries &Amp; Stains Will Disappear. see more...

Jennifer P.
Mrs. Meyer's is one of the best cleaning products out there! They have great scents and are very effective for their purpose.i haven't had any issues with any item they manufacture. This is a great priduct and cleans well. I would definitely buy again.
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this scrub. I was trying to find an environmentally-friendly version of Scrubbing Bubbles or Comet to use in the bathroom and this has been it for me. My son has skin allergies and we've had to switch all of our cleaning products. I was so happy when I found this. It's great on tubs and bathroom counters.
Jessica H.
I love this line of products! The smell is amazing and fills the whole house with the fresh clean scents. It's cleans really well and I feel safe using around my pets. Basil and honeysuckle are my favorite! This scrub works really well on my kitchen surfaces, sink, and stainless pots and pans.
Holly R.
Hands down, this stuff Rocks! I have a white enameled sink that's Sooooo hard to keep spots off of. This I love to use for a quick scrub, and it smells so good it's almost not like work.
Stephanie D.
Caliente, CA
Works very nicely to clean my sink and crusty pots and pans. Great scent, good scrubbing power, all natural.
Debi H.
Love the clean fresh natural smell does a great job. I order form the website for all their products
Manda B.
Prior Lake , MN
I love this cleaner! It's so effective and the scent is phenomenal! Basil is hands down the best scent from this company! Great product and affordable as well.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Love love love this product. Great value and cleans anything. My glass stove top never looked so clean. #septicsafe #stainlesssteal
Marie K.
Greenville
Mrs Meyers is hands down my favorite product to clean with and the fresh basil scent carries through and it gets the job done
Sarah R.
I use this on the bottom of pots and pans to keep them shining. The scent is great and it doesn't irritate my skin.