Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Surface Scrub uploaded by Vanessa J.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Surface Scrub uploaded by Burgandi M.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Surface Scrub uploaded by Burgandi M.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer s Clean Day Surface Scrub ~ Basil Scent Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals. Contains biodegradable ingredients Aromatherapeutic Household Cleaners Mrs. Meyer s essential oils not only have naturally occurring, hard working-yet gentle-cleaning agents, they also provide a special, singular fragrance for your entire home. The Basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that is said to revive the senses, clear the cloudy head and CALM the nerves. Just think, all that and a sparkling clean house too! Household Hint: If you re facing a difficult stain, sprinkle our powdered scrub on a wet serface, lightly scrub and let sit for a few minutes. Make yourself a cup of coffee, finish reading the paper, and then return for a final scrub. Your worries & stains will disappear. see more...

• How would this compare to Comet or Ajax?2 Answers
Elena H.
Fredericksburg, TX
I love this product! I use it to clean out my sinks and occasionally my bathtub (when I'm not using the Mrs. Meyers tub cleaner).

This product is a bit pricier that other market products however affordable within the realm or organic alternative products. To me, this product is worth the extra buck.

After using this I feel like my house is clean and smells wonderful.
Burgandi M.
Austin, TX
This stuff is ah-mazing!! It smells wonderful and works great! I don't have to worry about using it around the kids or dog. It gets my sink and tubs shining and the scent is truly aromatheraputic.
Caitlin H.
Denver, CO
I use this in the classroom to get paint and crayons and stains from colored water and all sorts of things off of the furniture. It works quickly, leaves a great scent, and doesn't damage the furniture!
Vanessa J.
Hialeah, FL
I use this product to clean my tub and it works great! I only use the Lavender and works great! It's a bit pricey for the amount but well worth it! I love the fact that it does not contain harsh chemicals and they use essential oils in their products! I would definitely recommend this product!
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
Mrs. Meyers surface scrub smells great! I don't need to wear heavy duty gloves when I use this product. I can clean any surface with this spray and it leaves it clean and smelling terrific! I would recommend Mrs. Meyers!
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite product for cleaning out ceramic sinks and shower/baths! It removes grime of all sorts and really allows the ceramic material to shine! I rub it in with a scrubby sponge and make a lather with it, let it stay on for about 10 minutes, and then rinse. All the gunk is removed and you have perfect white surfaces!
stephanie o.
Los angeles, CA
Yall need this in your house , its a must smell so good and leaves clean ,i love it and always buy it becouse my whole fam love the smell of it
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Pretty good scrub. Sometimes it's hard to wash it off but everything else is great. The scent stays for a long time after washing.
Gracie N.
My mom loves this stuff she uses it everyday and it works so good and she loves the smell too
Nevrous H.
Antioch, TN
Love all mr Meyers products. Own this one and in this scent as well. Easy to use and leaves the tub clean and smelling good!
Jenny Flo S.
How would this compare to Comet or Ajax?