BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #73 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Mrs. Meyers Multi Surface Spray Cleaner is good for almost any cleaning task you can think of. It safely and effectively cleans floors, counters, and surfaces in bathrooms and kitchens. The formula is made from 98% naturally derived ingredients like lavender and orange peel oils and Birch bark extracts. Mrs. Meyers Multi Surface Spray Cleaner is highly concentrated, hard working, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly.

Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I love the products this one was a little disappointing but I’ll continue to purchase it I love the scent but I don’t feel like it really sterilizes things and get things perfectly clean it’s a little more expensive than the Clorox which I like better because it has antibacterial properties
Rhiannon E.
Cabot
I love the Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-surface Everyday Cleaner in the sunflower scent! I love the subtle scent, and I love how it is made from natural ingredients! I would recommend it to anyone that loves to clean with natural products, especially with pets and a toddler in the house
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Mrs meyers is such an amazing product line ! It really gets the job done and makes your home smell soo amazing while doing it! Cleaning just got a whole lot more pleasant . The only drawback on these products is the price point . They are more costly than your average cleaning products
Oriana B.
elyria
I love this all natural product. It is perfect for the life style I am trying to promote it is healthy for me and my pets. The sunflower smells incredible, it is one of my favorites. Its perfect for cleaning in the warm weather because the heat from the sun just reinforces the smell.
Devon O.
The best multipurpose cleaning product I’ve ever used. It will clean almost anything without the horrible smell that most other cleaning products have. I bought it at a health food store. I will always use it. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Sunflower Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner
Megan A.
Lafayette
My go-to kitchen cleaner! I don’t usually rely on this for places that I’m worried about disinfecting. But it works great as a detergent to get rid of grease, sauce, stains on countertops from food prep. There are also a variety of scents hat are very natural and not overwhelming!
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
This is my new favorite cleaner for all surfaces , it doesn’t have all those harsh chemicals. I have small dogs and I love to use a cleaner that won’t harm them . Its price point is even with other cleaners. You also can buy a larger bottle to refill them, which saves money .
Kaila P.
Best freakin spray ever!! I love using this whole entire brand! The basil smell is the BEST but they all smell great! I love that it’s made of natural things and I’m not afraid to have it around my pets! Definitely want to try more of these products!
Madisen M.
Oshkosh, WI
Love this product! Mrs. Meyer is a great brand and it keeps my house feeling clean and smelling great. It’s easy to use and it can be found at almost every store; I usually get it from Target. This is something I will always buy!
Cheryl M.
Syracuse
Beyond the fact that this is a fantastic, low chemical all-purpose cleaner, the smell is absolutely fantastic! It actually propels me to clean in between cleanings because I love the smell so much! How many products can say that?
Laura P.
Does this product live up to the hype created on YouTube? I use vinegar and water to clean 90% of my house, but have been wanting to try other more natural products for when I'm having company and I need that nice smelling clean going on.