BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Mrs- Meyer's Clean Day Concentrated Laundry Detergent is remarkably concentrated 4X, one of our hardest working cleaners- Safe and gentle on clothes - yet it really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime- Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important all-natural essential oils- Earth-friendly, HE compatible laundry detergent concentrated for 68 loads.

Water, Dihydrogenated, Palmoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Alcohol Denat., Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Fragrance (Natural), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Flower Extract, Carya Ovata (Shagbark Hickory) Bark Extract Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, PEG-5 Cocoate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzisothiazolinone.

Oriana B.
elyria
I love sunflowers, this makes me feel happy every time I was my clothes. The smell is subtle and not overwhelming which I love, Ithas a natural scent. My clothes feel clean afterward. Its a good and safe product. I believe in its values and what they put in the product most of all.
Bri Z.
Lafayette, CO
This is a great little product I keep in my cabinet for off-days or items I want to perk up a little bit. The scents are incredible and it is pretty cheap in most stores but I wouldn’t rely on this product to solely clean my clothes as it hasn’t taken out all stains in my clothing before. I use it in addition to my normal detergents to add a lovely scent without using dryer sheets or other additives.
Ashley P.
Jersey City, NJ
Smells great and is a great alternative from harsh chemicals, however, it’s doesn’t clean my clothes thoroughly! I always have to use a stain remover before using this detergent
Emily B.
Dallas, TX
Bright, zesty, and gets the job done! Think of what coffee does to you and imagine coffee for laundry. ( except it won’t stain your favorite shirt)

A great product!
Brittany O.
Aiken
I wish this was on sale more! I love love love this product!! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well.
Claudia H.
Keller
I love Mrs. Meyers products, especially the laundry detergent. It makes my clothes smell so good and extremely clean! It’s a little pricey but completely worth it because you only need a small amount and lasts so long!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
I was skeptical of how the event of sunflower would be but unquestionably trust the brand so I knew that the quality would be good and I decided to take a chance. I am glad that I did because the scent is amazing and cleaning quality is absolutely on par with the rest of their products
Stephenee M.
Wilsonville, OR
If it says Mrs. Meyers— it’s a good product. I love this laundry detergent I never worry my clothes will come out dirty or smelling bad! One sad thing about this product is that the price is high for the amount of uses you get out of it! The good product keeps me coming
Back and if you purchase at the right time, it’s usually on sale!
Amaris E.
Madison, TN
Mrs Meyers is one of my favorite brands I love their dish soap as well I love this product because its not over saturated with harmful detergents and it has a pleasent scent. only downside is its not as harsh on stains as I would want, This product is very affordable. I would say I was satisfied with this product and would definitely try again.
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Who doesn't want to smell like happiness and sunshine (alright, sunflowers)! Mrs. Meyer's detergent leaves my clothes feeling clean and without and nasty buildup that you get with other detergents. It has helped keep my darks dark without any fading!
Paige J.
Saint Louis, MO
I am someone who has very sensitive skin and can sometimes have reactions to super strong detergents. Is this product easy on your skin?