BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Fabric Softener Sunflower Scent.

• Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.
  • Aromatherapeutic laundry products hard-working ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on fabrics & the earth.

Sunflowers delight us all with their sky-high stems. So bold and bright, these cheery flowers are always optimistic. With a drop of citrus, and a hint of melon - this scent is as inviting as a sun-filled day.

Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I happened to use this because my sister received a huge Meyers package present for her bridal shower. The most important thing is that yes it is effective. My clothes don't feel as if they will stand on their own and walk out of my laundry room. The smell is not strong and cloying at all. Its mild and pleasant. I hear that this product is also safe on cloth diapers so I plan to buy more.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
This is a great fabric softener too use if you love soft clothing and static free. Its a great price at under 10$ and Its very effective. I Wish it was bit cheaper because I would buy more of it at once. I would recommend this to anyone
Chloe K.
This is my go to as it's one of the only cruelty free fabric softener on the market. You don't need a lot as well
Christany J.
Woodbridge, VA
I'm obsessed with the Bluebell scent! The smell isn't overpowering, it's just light and perfect. Mrs. Meyers is probably my favorite laundry product brand (and I love a lot of their cleaning products, too!) of all time. Another great thing about the brand that most natural brands don't tend to have are many scent options! There's pretty much a scent for everyone.
Amber M.
Arcata, CA
Mrs. Meyer's fabric softener is a great way to naturally soften laundry. Some of the scents smell a bit different than in other products (for instance, the lavender scent fabric softener smells a bit off to me but is my favorite scent for the scrub, and the basil scent softener is a bit strong), however with so many different scent options, I'm still able to find several that the whole family loves!
Dee J.
Beautiful brand, beautiful ingredients, and I love the smells and quality of these products with such good ingredients
Jennifer B.
Sidney, OH
This does a wonderful job of softening our laundry. The scent is great without being overwhelming or smelling like an artificial scent. The only downside is the cost.
Brittany H.
Overall I really enjoy this brand and the fact that they are cruelty free. I do wish they were a little cheaper as it would be easier to get my roommates to switch to using this exclusively. I've really only ever seen this product at target but that works for me as that is where I primarily shop
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
This fabric softener makes my clothes smell so good! I find that I do get a bit sick of the same scent over and over again. I wish they had more scents available in the fabric softener as it is a good product, and the scents are a bit overwhelming. I would like the basil scent.
Rebecca P.
Apesar de nao limpar muito a casa pois oro com meus pais eu gosto de produtos de limpezas que facilite e nos ajude e que sejam cheirosos
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Where can I buy this?
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been looking for a new fabric softener. How is this one for softening and scent?
Veronica S.
Does thid product really make fabrics softer?