BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Fabric Softener Sunflower Scent.

• Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.
  • Aromatherapeutic laundry products hard-working ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on fabrics & the earth.

Sunflowers delight us all with their sky-high stems. So bold and bright, these cheery flowers are always optimistic. With a drop of citrus, and a hint of melon - this scent is as inviting as a sun-filled day.

Katherine T.
Chestertown, MD
Not my favorite, it smelled nice, but left a residue all over my washing machine.  I love that it's a mrs.neyer product thoug, just not my favorite one.
Bailey K.
Ames, IA
My favorite by far it just works so well and I am always impressed. great company, I always purcahse this from targert and I don't plan on stopping the purchases for this product anytime soon. Would recommend this to a friends, 100%. They all would love it!
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
I love Mrs. Meter's products and decided to try the fabric softener after many years of not using any fabric softeners at all. I cannot tell a huge difference when I do or do not use this one and the smell is very faint. Don't think I would buy again.
Ja M.
This leaves my laundry feeling soft and smelling amazing. It's great for the toughest fabrics
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
I love Mrs. Meyers products, unfortunately I did not find that the scent of this product lasted long at all.
Rebecca P.
Apesar de nao limpar muito a casa pois oro com meus pais eu gosto de produtos de limpezas que facilite e nos ajude e que sejam cheirosos
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
This fabric softener makes my clothes smell so good! I find that I do get a bit sick of the same scent over and over again. I wish they had more scents available in the fabric softener as it is a good product, and the scents are a bit overwhelming. I would like the basil scent.
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is OK, I wish they had matching scents. I use the bluebell detergent and would love to find the matching fabric softener but haven't yet.
Atruba A.
It is quite of superior quality and also makes the clothes refresh a life and the promise with lightning the best part of this fabric softener is added in cheap price and can be economicap
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
I usually love this brand but somthing about the smell is just off and doesn’t smell right.
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Where can I buy this?
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been looking for a new fabric softener. How is this one for softening and scent?
Veronica S.
Does thid product really make fabrics softer?