BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #98 in Fabric Softener

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Fabric Softener Sunflower Scent.

• Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.
  • Aromatherapeutic laundry products hard-working ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on fabrics & the earth.

Sunflowers delight us all with their sky-high stems. So bold and bright, these cheery flowers are always optimistic. With a drop of citrus, and a hint of melon - this scent is as inviting as a sun-filled day.

Katherine T.
Chestertown, MD
Not my favorite, it smelled nice, but left a residue all over my washing machine.  I love that it's a mrs.neyer product thoug, just not my favorite one.
Maegan B.
Zachary, LA
Same as the detergent! I LOVE the way it smells and how soft it leaves our clothes. My husband even noticed & that right there is saying A LOT!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This fabric softener smells soooooo good and it doesn't leave my clothes feeling grimy. They don't fade as fast and my skin is never irritated
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is OK, I wish they had matching scents. I use the bluebell detergent and would love to find the matching fabric softener but haven't yet.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
Really good product, makes every fabric so much softer! Doesn't matter the type of fabric, I found that this can make any fabric softer
Katelyn V.
Alamo Heights, TX
A little pricey, but worth it! I love having a liquid fabric softener because the scent seems to last longer than just a fabric sheet.
Shelby E.
Salem
Love the smell. The packaging is so cute and the product itself is amazing. This is my favorite cleaning brand. I LOVE the lemon scent.
Zi S.
Just alittle bit of this makes your clothes smell fresh, feel fluffy and soft, reduce unsightly static cling and make ironing easier.
Tasha B.
Absolutely wounderful brand of products.
This product is an awesome for natural product users. Fantastic for sensitive skin.
Kate B.
This product leaves the clothes smelling fresh and good. It's refreshing to smell my clothes and feel how soft they are. It's so important to me to have soft clothes so they don't irritate me throughout the day. This product is perfect for everyone
Jill M.
Abbotsford British Columbia, BC
Where can I buy this?
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been looking for a new fabric softener. How is this one for softening and scent?
Veronica S.
Does thid product really make fabrics softer?