BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Fabric Softener Sunflower Scent.

• Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.
  • Aromatherapeutic laundry products hard-working ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on fabrics & the earth.

Sunflowers delight us all with their sky-high stems. So bold and bright, these cheery flowers are always optimistic. With a drop of citrus, and a hint of melon - this scent is as inviting as a sun-filled day.

Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Jen B.
I hang dry my clothes most of the time. I’ve found if you don’t use a liquid fabric softener, hanging laundry can leave them kinda stiff. I love mrs. Meyers because this is natural, smells amazing and leaves my clothes feeling soft.
Claudia H.
Keller
Mrs. Meyer’s products are my absolute favorite. The packaging is very cute and the products are extremely effective. The fabric softener smells so good and keeps my clothes feeling fresh and soft! I would definitely recommend this and repurchase over and over again!
Melisa M.
I love this fabric softener smell! A fresh clean linen smell to family of 5 clothes! I find this effective and I would recommend this to anyone! It is a bit pricy buying Mrs. Meyers products but it IS worth every penny!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Love anything from this company! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well. Product goes a long way.
Brogan K.
Chatham
So my mother in law started making her own fabric softener or at least extending the life of this bottle... I am obsessed with the smell of honeysuckle I was amazed an e'en I absolutely love that it's natural
Zion H.
This product leaves my clothes so soft. I love it so much and I will continue to buy this product. Its effective and not a bad price at all. I got this at Target and I'm sure you can get it at Walmart too. I would 100% recommend this product to others.
Grace N.
LOVE Mrs. Meyers EVERYTHING. All of the scents smell so delicious and not overpowering.

When we use the fabric softener, our clothes and sheets smell good for DAYS.

Whenever I need a small gift to give someone, this is my go-to pick. We use Mr. Meyers for all our daily cleanings!
kat l.
like the smell and i think it's better for the environment. does not bother my sensitive skin and not too strong. it makes my clothing soft as I don't use a dryer. it's a little more expensive than the usual brands, but not too much. RECOMMEND
Stephenee M.
Wilsonville, OR
I love this product! Clothes come out smelling good and soft and I’m so pleased with it!!! It’s effective and gets the job done! Plus it’s all natural and made with good things!!! Price is good too! Recommend!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Where can I buy this?
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been looking for a new fabric softener. How is this one for softening and scent?
Veronica S.
Does thid product really make fabrics softer?