BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's® Clean Day Fabric Softener Sunflower Scent.

• Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home.
  • Aromatherapeutic laundry products hard-working ingredients and essential oils are tough on dirt, yet gentle on fabrics & the earth.

Sunflowers delight us all with their sky-high stems. So bold and bright, these cheery flowers are always optimistic. With a drop of citrus, and a hint of melon - this scent is as inviting as a sun-filled day.

Jen B.
I hang dry my clothes most of the time. I’ve found if you don’t use a liquid fabric softener, hanging laundry can leave them kinda stiff. I love mrs. Meyers because this is natural, smells amazing and leaves my clothes feeling soft.
Brogan K.
Chatham
So my mother in law started making her own fabric softener or at least extending the life of this bottle... I am obsessed with the smell of honeysuckle I was amazed an e'en I absolutely love that it's natural
This fabric softener makes your clothes so soft it’s incredible! I love purchasing this fabric softener, it smells great, is very effective and totally worth it!
Mercedes A.
Braham, MN
Lemon Verbena is my favorite scent and Mrs. Meyers is my go to gal. With Mrs.Meyers you really get your money's worth. All of her laundry line is a concentrate. This means it's powerful, smells great, and you only have to use a quarter of the competition's size! Not only are all the above true, but the ingredients are derived from plants!
Zion H.
This product leaves my clothes so soft. I love it so much and I will continue to buy this product. Its effective and not a bad price at all. I got this at Target and I'm sure you can get it at Walmart too. I would 100% recommend this product to others.
Grace G.
Oak Creek, CO
The smell is subtle, not overpowering or artificial. Love that this is cruelty-free and not full of chemicals. I was lucky enough to get this for 1/2 off at my grocery store, but I will purchase it again, at full price, once I run out. Left clothes nice and soft, no pilling or weird residue after using. The green once smells the best :)
Grace N.
LOVE Mrs. Meyers EVERYTHING. All of the scents smell so delicious and not overpowering.

When we use the fabric softener, our clothes and sheets smell good for DAYS.

Whenever I need a small gift to give someone, this is my go-to pick. We use Mr. Meyers for all our daily cleanings!
kat l.
like the smell and i think it's better for the environment. does not bother my sensitive skin and not too strong. it makes my clothing soft as I don't use a dryer. it's a little more expensive than the usual brands, but not too much. RECOMMEND
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
I love this product! Clothes come out smelling good and soft and I’m so pleased with it!!! It’s effective and gets the job done! Plus it’s all natural and made with good things!!! Price is good too! Recommend!
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love their products. Their products are always up to date, and made only with high quality ingredients. The products work great. The fragrance is awesome. It is easy to find at the market and is always available. It is great for daily use. The packaging is neat. I recommend this
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Where can I buy this?
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
I've been looking for a new fabric softener. How is this one for softening and scent?
Veronica S.
Does thid product really make fabrics softer?