Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Sunflower All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Althea S.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Sunflower All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by La Keisha R.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Sunflower All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charla F.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Sunflower scented All Purpose Cleaner is a hard-working generalist for natural cleaning on all non-porous home surfaces. Safe and effective for bathroom and kitchen cleaning of floors, counters, and other surfaces. It's concentrated, hard-working and earth-friendly. Requires dilution for use. Made in the USA.

Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
From walking into my house after it’s been cleaned with this makes me feel so good. My house smells of cleanliness. I first learned about Myers cleaning products from the lady that use to clean for me. It is an online supply service and it is a little pricey but they have lots of opportunities to get free items and place their products on sale or group them in tons of promotions throughout the year. These products are formulated with plant - derived ingredients and essential oils to be powerful against dirt and grime. The garden fresh scents uplift your mood while cleaning. These products out perform other “ green” products on the market. I was constantly seeing spider webs from around the house and deep into my window sills. I sprayed this and cleaned real good. It’s been about six weeks and I haven’t seen anymore webs. Because it’s a natural product it also works great on granite countertops. A little spray goes a long way.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I love Mrs. Meyer's Cleaning products because they are cruelty free and aren't made with harsh chemical ingredients like other cleaners so they're safe to use anywhere! They're also super effective at cleaning and can be used in many different ways to clean things around your house- can even be used to kill ants. An as an added bonus they leave your house smelling like a garden. Highly recommend and will be buying them again!
Lori T.
Delray Beach
Good product. Smelled nice and not toxic which is most important to me - along with ensuring clean surfaces!  The smell was light and didn’t overpower anything, but it did leave streaks and I’m not sure it was the best cleaner.  Probably not purchasing again.
Adian A.
detroit
For cleaning, this stuff works really well. The reason I gave three stars is because the lemon scent is disappointing. It's not very strong or zesty as I would have liked it to be. I have used several of the different types of cleaners available in this brand (tub and tile cleaner, cream and gel cleaners, toilet cleaner, etc)Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lemon Verbena Dish SoapMrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose CleanerMrs. Meyer's Clean Day Sunflower All Purpose Cleaner
Amanda G.
Lebanon
I love this multi purpose concentrate! It lasts FOREVER and I was able to get rid of a ton of products containing harsh chemicals and use one bottle for everything. It smells wonderful and I don’t have to worry that I am adding toxic chemicals to my home where my babies crawl! I don’t think I’ll ever buy another cleaning product! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner
Lisa M.
Menifee
Let me first begin by saying how much I love all their cleaning products. It is important for me to point out how these products have revolutionized my cleaning routine. The lemon scent provides such a fresh scent of fresh air that it makes cleaning therapeutic- like yoga.
Heather R.
This all purpose cleaner is something that I feel good about using in my home. It is not loaded with extra chemicals and things that we don't need. I feel safe using it around my children and it does a fabulous job. I can use it on my counter tops as well as my bathtub. It's something that I can use all around the house and is diverse yet effective enough for each job
Stephanie K.
Free of many harmful Chemicals. absolutely love this product, I originally bought it to refill my Everyday Multi Surface Honeysuckle spray bottle, but then I used it to mop my floors, and I absolutely love it, it's my favorite scent, and it really is amazing at getting tough stains out. I can't wait to see what other uses I get out of it!
Kitty H.
I use this weekly at my house and am able to clean so many surfaaces with this. I don’t feel worried about the ingredient and the vent is nice. Pros: If you have small children or dogs, use this cleaner because you know that it won’t harm them if it gets in their mouths or on their hands. Cons: is less effective than big brand cleaners
Reyna C.
New York
Soft to the hands tought to studburn greasy pots, i love it and the escent is delicious. Eventho my hunband keeps purchasing dawn you always goona find a bottle of this
Krista W.
How strong is the scent? I suffer from migraines so generally use scent free products. However I would love to be able to have natural fresh scents in my house. Thanks!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Where is this sold?
Alyssa C.
Does anyone know where I could find Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Sunflower All Purpose Cleaner in Canada?
Madicyn Q.
How does this compare to Lysol/ other competitors? Is it effective?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How does this product smell?