BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's - Clean Day Scented Soy Candle Cranberry - 4.9 oz. (140g) Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Scented Soy Candle Cranberry will give off some extra fragrance while you're busy with your chores. Petite candles make it easier to try different scents throughout the house. A decorative, wrap-around label makes it an easy grab-and-go gift in a cute jelly jar that you can reuse. All candles are made from vegetable (soy) wax and infused with plant-derived ingredients as well as essential oils, to create an uplifting clean we can all feel good about. Bright, shiny Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Scented Soy Candle Cranberry, is tart and tangy. When sweetened they bring a delightful pucker to holiday dishes. 25 hour burn time. Made in the USA. Earth-friendly and biodegradable. Cruelty-free and not tested on animals. Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Glycol Solvents, Formaldehyde, Artificial Fragrances Full of: Plant Derived Ingredients, Natural Essential Oils Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day household products make cleaning your home fresh, fun and fragrant. All of their products are made with natural essential oils, are phosphate-free, and they never test on animals. So, whatever household product you use, it will be good for you, your home and the earth. Frequently Asked Questions Q. Do the wicks contain any metal? A. No. The wicks are composed of paper and cotton only. Their ProductsSmells GreatGarden-inspired scents provide an aromatherapeutic experience while you clean. They use a combination of natural essential oils and safe synthetic ingredients in their fragrance compositions. This allows for the most pleasing scents that you'll want to use again and again. Works GreatTheir products provide an effective alternative for people who are concerned about the environmental effects of conventional cleaning products. Their formulas combine plant-based ingredients with leading edge cleaning know-how to provide an enjoyable, safe experience for their consumers.

• Where can I find this?! I bet it smells amazing!1 Answers
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Love this soy candle. The smell is amazing and it lasts for a long time too. I can only find this scent around the holidays so I usually stock up and it lasts me all year. I would recommend to others.
Kimmy H.
Conway, AR
Mrs. Meyers candles are my absolute favorite. They are truly HIGH quality. Worth every penny of the price. I'll buy these again and again. You can smell these candles even when they aren't burning! And when they are, the smell travels so well. One candle can my a large part of my house smell like a dream!
Serena O.
Southaven , MS
I normally love mrs. Meyers products but this one wasn't love at all! The smell was just to over powering. I felt like it took forever just to get the smell out of my house after blowing the candle out. I personally would not recommend it. Maybe one day I'll try another scent but as for now nopeeee
Elle J.
Love the cranberry scent during the holidays. Its such a bright cheery scent story for such a cold and dreary time! My entire house smells lovely when we burn this. Wish the cranberry collection would be permanent!!
Alyssa L.
Something about these smells so soft and fresh! I love lighting them after I clean my kitchen for an extra clean sent. Also very effective for erasing the lingering meat smell in your home after you cook!
Britnee J.
I like the packaging but they aren't really fragrant. I purchased a lot of these on a whim from Target and was disappointed as I had heard so many rave reviews about them. I truly would recommend this specific one but there are other candles from this brand that I would.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Best candle ever. I really wish they sold these year round, also their multi purpose cleaner in this scent as well. I love the smell, the throw is decent and it doesn't burn down to nothing too quickly.
Jessica R.
Kerrville, TX
I like the scent, it's very clean and not too overwhelming. I think as long as you don't leave it burning for too long, the candle lasts a good amount of time
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
I love this product, I have bought it a few times, I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. I highly recommend buying this product
Morgan V.
Chicago , IL
The cranberry scent is amazing in the wintertime. I use the whole set around the house and scent the main living area and kitchen.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Where can I find this?! I bet it smells amazing!