BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

• Does anyone know where I can purchase this? I have never seen it at...2 Answers
  • How many people liked this product ?11 Answers
  • Does it have the same smell as the soap ,dish soap? 11 Answers
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
I love the Mrs Meyer's company! These diffusers are more than you'll pay for the Glade or Febreze air fresheners, but it's worth it to take the natural approach to freshening your home instead of pumping chemicals into the air. The scents are clean and not too heavily perfumed which is pleasant.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Yes!! These little gems are amazing! If you are looking for fresh alternatives to chemical laden glade aerosols or plug ins then look no further. These smell fresh and not chemical. Their exterior is also streamline and doesn't look like an air freshener.
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
San Rafael, CA
I love anything Mrs. Meyers related. These products are long lasting, good smelling and great value for the price. Definitely worth it and definitely will continue to buy all types of products from this line
Dyanna B.
Dyanna B.
Rochester, WA
Mrs. Meyer's products are must have in my house! Such a clean, fresh scent. Everything is so reasonably priced, how can you not. Amazing product and will continue to buy and recommend!

Erin S.
Erin S.
Canton, NC
Ahhhh I can smell it now! I clean my kitchen with the geranium multipurpose cleaner then get this diffuser going. Ahhhmazing!
Liz D.
Liz D.
Smells disgusting. Don't buy it!! Anything else would be better than this!! Hopefully they change the smell.
Dani S.
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
I like the brand in that it is as natural and health conscious company. It smells great and is long lasting
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Awesome product. I love anything from this company. Priced well and the stuff smells amazing too.
Amber O.
Amber O.
I love it and it smells so good. Plus it's natural so I don't have to worry about chemicals
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
When you are purchasing home products you can always count on the Mrs.Meyer's clean dsy brand for high quality and excellent scent!!! As always, this was a hit at our home. :)
Briana D.
Briana D.
sterling, ma
How many people liked this product ?
Lea F.
Lea F.
Does it have the same smell as the soap ,dish soap?
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Does anyone know where I can purchase this? I have never seen it at Vons or Target.