BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Hand Soap contains a special recipe of aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of essential oils to create a hard working, non-drying, yet softening cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
Sodium Chloride
Potassium Sorbate
Sodium Benzoate

Usage:

Moisten your hands, then add a pump of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. The longer you rub your hands, the cleaner they become. Be sure to suds up around the wrists and lower arms, too! If you have young children, have them sing Happy Birthday twice and their little hands will be clean as a whistle before they know it. So easy!

Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love Mrs. Meyers products! The hand soaps leave your hands clean, soft, and smelling wonderful! I love the rosemary scent. It smells amazing. I get my soap from my local co-op but I know grocery stores like safeway and fred meyer carry it. I definitely recommend!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite scent from Mrs Meyers!!! It works for everyone and especially smell sensitive people. The handsoap is effective and gentle on dry, sensitive skin. My husband has several skin allergies and this is one of the few handsoaps that does not have any ingredients that trigger allergies.
Rachel B.
This is just straight-up GOOD product. The price is a little more than I'd like to pay for handsoap, but honestly I'll go there for the cute packaging and the lovely feel. Some of Mrs. Myers' scents are offputting (Geranium comes to mind, in particular), but I've loved this one just fine.
Laura L.
Fort Worth, TX
I really love the smell of rosemary, but I didn't love this smell as much as I thought I would. It still had the scent antibacterial and just "soap" and seemed to be lacking the herb scent. However, the product as a whole works wonderfully and leaves your hands cleaned and feeling soft.
Lisa H.
Dumas, TX
My absolute favorite brand of household products. I use this everyday in my home. It works really well and smells wonderful. The bottles come with lots of soap and the sent is like no other. Highly recommend.
Courtney B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great soap, and it smells amazing! It's a little expensive for a hand soap but it is more natural than other ones out there. You can get it at most grocery or drug stores. It is always my go to hand soap.
Ali M.
New Canaan, CT
I haven't seen this particular Mrs. Meyer's liquid hand soap scent in a while (was it discontinued?!!) but it's my hands-down favorite...see what I did there? Puns aside, I love the herbaceous, crisp Rosemary fragrance in this soap. And for some reason, I feel good about myself and what I'm using when I purchase Mrs. Meyer's. The olive oil and aloe used in the product really makes my hands soft, not scaly and dry and gross when I wash with this soap. Plus, the idea of aromatherapy while you're cleaning up just sounds so decadent-but the price it's totally sane! Love this product!
Liz R.
Ogden, UT
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap is a one of those "simple pleasures." I love having a fragrant, high quality soap in my kitchen. The Rosemary fragrance is subtle but pleasant and every guest who uses this soap asks me about it.

I would recommend this product highly. It isn't drying like some other bargain soaps and the design is attractive to compliment any kitchen. It lasts for several months so I feel that it is a good value.
Andrea B.
Jersey City, NJ
My fiancé first introduced me to this brand and I must say I loved it since the very first try. We're currently using their dishwasher packs and they're phenomenal! As for the liquid hand soap, the scents are delicious and strong but not overpowering; capable of getting rid of any other unpleasant smell and makes you feel clean. I keep a bottle in the kitchen sink and it's just perfect to wash my hands whenever I'm cooking or whatnot.
Amy D.
While I do like this soap, I find the scent to be a little strong and overpowering. I prefer a more subtle soap. However, this soap does last a long time as a little goes a long way. It really foams up and does a great job cleaning your hands. It also does not dry out them. I have tried many different scents from this brand and I find that all of them are a little too strong, yours hands definitely will smell like this soap for a long time after using it. If you aren't particularly sensitive to strong scents then you might love this!
sara a.
san diego, ca
Does it smell good ?
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much is a bottle and where can I purchase ?
Alyssa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really smell like fresh roses?
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has any one used this product? Is it pricey ?
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Why do they only make the Iowa Pine at the holidays?