BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #36 in Fabric Softener

All you need is half a capful of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Fabric Softener in your rinse cycle to make your clothes smell fresh, feel fluffy and soft, reduce unsightly static cling and make ironing easier. Just imagine. Contains softening ingredients from plant-derived sources, Cotton Extract, and essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance in your fabric softener. High efficiency (HE) washer compatible. 32 loads per bottle. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Simply use ½ capful in the rinse cycle to add a nice fragrance to your clothes, make them fluffy and soft, reduce unsightly static cling, and best of all, make your ironing easier. So nice.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Fabric Softener
  • "They are natural product too so you don't have to worry about all the harmful chemicals that are used in other cleaning products. " in 139 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with the toilet bowl cleaner and will probably convert all of my cleaning products to Mrs Meyers products." in 109 reviews
  • "This product works super well i use it every where in my house to clean and wash my hands and it smells great and natural too!" in 60 reviews
  • "I hate harsh chemicals and their hand soap has some type of oil (or something) in it that leaves your hands feeling nice after washing and not all dried out." in 59 reviews
  • "I make nearly all my own cleaning products but I do buy these because they are so eco-friendly, safe for my baby/pets, and smell great!" in 50 reviews
Edith C.
OMG I love this!! It made my daughters clothes smell so good and it really helped a lot! It smells so good! This is very effective because not only does it smell good but it always makes the clothes better. I totally recommend this, for anyone who does laundry
Maranda B.
Lawrence , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE this fabric softener. In any scent, you can’t go wrong here. It makes you feel good inside knowing you are using a natural cleaner on something your family comes in contact with EVERY day. I highly recommend.
Amanda L.
Goodyear, AZ
My favorite Mrs Meyer's scent, I just love it! I wish they had this year round because I would never stop using it. I love flowery scents and this one is almost indescribable. It's delicate on your skin and is a natural/green product, it doesn't get any better than that!
Burgandi M.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE everything Mrs. Meyer's but this dish soap smells so amazing! It leaves all my dishes sparkly clean and shiny. I love that it is gentle on my hands and that a small amount does the job and does it well! I would highly recommend this to all my friends!
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products are based on a simple, easy-to-follow mantra: keeping things clean is easy, you just need the right soap, and they believe to have created it. We've mentioned them before, and recently had the opportunity to put the mantra (and the cleaners) to the test, and they all did quite well. First, though, there are a few things we all should know about the products.All Mrs. Meyer's liquid products are biodegradable, and do not contain ammonia, chlorine or phosphates. Essential oils are used extensively to create their "uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home" and come in powerful (but not overpowering) scents of lavender, geranium and lemon verbena. Whenever possible, raw materials are obtained from renewable plant resources such as olive, coconut, corn or soy. Mrs. Meyer's, as a company, is cruelty-free and, therefore, does not test any of their products on animals. Inspired by a real-life Iowa mother, they believe that the mundane, tedious, laborious chore of cleaning should be therapeutic, pleasing to the senses and the results should be enjoyable for both you and other people; what's bad for dirt should also be good for you.

The Counter Top Spray (I tried the lavender scent) does a good job cleaning up grime and junk around the kitchen and bathroom.

I tried the All-Purpose Cleaner (lemon verbena scent) in as many places as I could find: floors, walls, cabinets, sinks, bathroom, soap-scummed shower walls, and left the whole place pleasingly scented and much cleaner. Thumbs up, and since it's a concentrate, I will be using it for a long time.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I had to take the time to write a review about this product--it's the best! I'm not an "organic nut", but I was sick of the strong Lysol chemical smell of a lot of the bright yellow commercial household all-purpose cleaners, not to mention that they cost a ton of money, I go through them fast, and tend to burn through rolls of paper towel in the process. So, with gift card figuratively in-hand, I thought I'd give this a try after seeing it featured on a blog. Read the reviews. Nice, nice. I like lemon verbena scent. Check. So I placed my order.

Can I tell you? I love it. Love, love, love. Twice a week I pour the designated amnt. into a bucket of warm water, get a clean rag out, and just wipe down and wash practically every surface in my house: My counter tops, cupboards, refrigerator, kitchen table, coffee table, and even the floors for spot cleaning. The scent is really nice and fresh, not overpowering at all. I wish all cleaners smelled this way! Will leave your house smelling clean and wonderful. It's not harsh on my hands, and works tremendously well at removing dirt, grime, and sticky spots. And it doesn't leave any residue on my wooden kitchen tabletop, unlike the all-purpose cleaners in the grocery store (I'm looking at you, Lysol All-Purpose!).

So despite my non-"organic nut" status, I have to feel a little good that this is kind to the environment, and that I can use this really well with a washable cloth (instead of all that paper towel).
Jessica S.
Ankeny, IA
I've been using Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products for a few years now. I started out with their hand soaps, just to give them a try as their labels were kitschy-cute enough for me to give them a shot. All of the scents are fabulous, but I think Honeysuckle is my favorite for the hand soaps. I decided to try a few other cleaning products eventually, including the dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, and room spray. The Basil room spray came in incredibly handy and worked surprisingly well when I used to work in a particularly stinky office. The dish soap gets the job done as well as any "super powerful" type I've tried, as does the surface cleaner. It's nice to not have an industrial smell to everything I clean!

I haven't tried all of the fragrances yet, but hope to eventually. I find the Lavender scent to be very mellow and calming, the Basil to be quite cheerful and great in my kitchen (that's the scent of dish soap I'm using right now), and the Honeysuckle is just nice and sweet-smelling and makes me happy. I do wish the prices were lower, but who doesn't wish every price was lower? My local grocery store (Hy-Vee) carries Mrs. Meyer's products in their Health Market section, so on Wednesdays, when everything else in the Health Market goes on 10% discount, Mrs. Meyer's products go on discount as well. That's a great help!
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
This picture above is for the laundry soap but I tried and am reviewing the dish soap. This dish soap smells amazing! The fresh clean Lemon scent makes me feel like the dishes are extra clean! So glad I tried this!
Keirston R.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is great and lasts super long which is perfect for dish soap. Well worth the few extra dollars compared to dawn or other brands. It's smell isn't that great but that's okay it's just dishes. I recommend to others for sure!!! Will buy this again
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How do you like Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Products?
Amanda J.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find the complete set of Mrs.Meyer's products besides shopping at the internet?
Valerie H.
I have always seen this bit have never tried it, for cleaning products does it have a good smell or still a bit of the chemical smell!
Sally B.
Arlington, VA
Hows the smell?
Renee H.
Sicklerville, NJ
What are the benifits of using this product instead of regular household cleaners?