Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap!
Pittsburgh
Is it weird to have a favorite dish soap? This is my favorite dish soap. It smells wonderfully like rosemary, it gets my dishes clean, and a bottle lasts a long time. Honestly this is the only dish soap I buy anymore. As a bonus it’s considered a “clean” product so that can’t be bad
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this scent. I got a bottle of this for free from a website and it did smell really nice. It works fine as it's just a regular dish soap, and I would repurchase from this brand again since it is cruelty-free and a good price.
Baker City Oregon
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My go to dish soap for everyday use! The smell is fresh and clean and kitchen-y to me! Suds up just the right amount and leaves my dishes sparkling clean! Target and Amazon always have it for a great price! One bottle lasts me about 3 weeks, in a house with people.
San antonio tx
It smells really good and cleans decently. But you do need to use more for greaser dishes so it runs out faster. So the cons are environment friendly products are good for light cleaning. Would recommend cause it does smell so good and is aromatherapy.
miami
I love mrs Meyers cleaning products! I love cleaning my house knowing the ingredients are safe to use around my pets and make my counters clean and safe enough to eat and cook off of! Smells amazing and gentle on my sensitive hands. Love it
Lincoln, Ne
You will always find a bottle of mrs. meyers dish soap in my kitchen! I love the efficacy, price point, and ethical beliefs of this company. This scent in particular is one of my favorites, but you truly can’t go wrong with any of them.
Tulsa, OK
I love all of the Mrs. Meyer’s products, but the Rosemary is my favorite of the dish soaps. It has very fresh scent and it gets my dishes sparkling clean. I even enjoy doing dishes by hand because it’s such a pleasant experience!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This scent is so warm and homey. Someone recently recommended Mrs. Meyer’s to me, and where has this been all my life? Makes doing dishes more enjoyable because of the amazing scents and is nice on my hands while cleaning well.
Austin
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Mrs. Meyer's herb line of soaps. It's a nice change of pace from the typical citrus kitchen scents. I use this one interchangeably with the basil scented soap. It cleans really well, doesn't dry out my hands, and smells really good as well.
Wentzville
I love the clean scent of all Mrs Meyers soaps  they work great on dishes and rinse easily.  The packaging is nice but I transfer into  glass bottle so it matches my kitchen  I will continue to buy