Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap!
My go-to dish soap. I love how it makes my kitchen smell! Plus the price is right and it lasts forever. I hate doing the dishes but this makes the task just a little bit more cheerful.
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
I love rose scent so the fact I can get rose scented dish soap is a win win for me. Literally everything in my house is being changed to rose scented items as we speak lol
Tennessee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is non-toxic and smells amazing. It does a great job of cleaning my dishes, even the dirtiest, baked on ones. I buy this brand at Target and it might cost a little more, but the scent, effectiveness and non-toxicity make it worth it.
Draper
This is a MUST HAVE. at first I thought having a food-like scent to clean dishes seemed counter-intuitive, but I LOVE the way it smells and will never ever get something else again. Unless it’s the basil version. That’s good too.
Williamsport, PA
This is my favorite scent of this brand of soap. I usually buy them from target and use the cartwheel app to save money. I choose this for my daily dish soap since it isn't full of harmful chemicals. I'll definitely repurchase!
Oakton
Love it, the scent is natural and pleasant, and the product isn’t tough on the hands either. It might be a little more expensive but it’s well worth the cost for the quality of the product in relation to its competitors
Arrington, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the scent! It's very herbal, warm, and spicy. The bottle is smaller than most, but it's a great size to keep on the counter. It works really well and cleans away grease quickly. The price is high, but it's worth it!
Glennville, GA
Love this whole line of products! The rosemary makes my kitchen smell amazing and my dishes always feel squeaky clean. I recommend this to friends all of the time!! Most of them thank me later!! I think you will too !
Love Mrs. Meyers products. Some are a little too much scent for me though. Rosemary is right in between on scent potency. Does a beautiful job of cleaning without residue or clogging drains. Love that it biodegradable and gentle on hands (leaves them nice and soft)
Sunrise, FL
My absolute favorite brand of dish soap and basically all things cleaning. I love the smell of this and it doesn’t dry my hands out. It is a little bit more expensive, but I think it’s worth it! I get mine from Target.