Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap!
Hudson, FL
I love love love this dish soap. It's a little more expensive but it is seriously worth the buy. It's made with great ingredients and it smells amazing. I always felt like when I used other top brands that I would have to keep putting more and more soap on my sponge to get my dishes done. With this, I find that I don't reapply as much. It's great!
I like Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap. It does it's job with no problem. My roommate bought it, so I don't know what it costs or if it is worth it. I am not the biggest fan of this scent - Rosemary. However, I do really enjoy the Basil and Lavender scents. I wouldn't buy this scent in particular, but would look into getting it for the apartment again.
Webster, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Safe, effective and smells fantastic! We switched to Meyers clean day to be more conscious of harsh chemicals in our household. I was skeptical because I didn’t think it would hold up to harsh chemical brands that I was use to. I was pleasantly surprised that it had no problem holding up. It’s tough on grease but not over drying on hands.
Lees Summit, MO
My husband and I love the Mrs. Meyers soap. We use the Rosemary because after research we learned it is the least harmful to your skin while using. I have very sensitive skin and like all-natural products, so this was important for me. This soap works great and never irritates my skin!! Plus it smells so yummy!
PALM SPRINGS, CA
This has a great clean scent and is concentrated enough to last a very long time. Other than the dreaded "fragrance", the rest of the ingredients are naturally based. They get super bonus points for being packaged in a recyclable container (2, which most communities will recycle easily) made from 25% post-consumer plastic.
Lafayette, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I enjoy this dish soap because it smells super yummy and works very well. It cuts through grease but is safe enough for me to use to clean my sons cups with. I have purchased this online on Grove Collaboratives website and also at Target. I will purchase this soap again and again.
Saint Charles, MO
These products smell amazing. I like that they don't have harsh chemicals in them. They are a little pricey but if you can find them on sale then they are worth it! Would definitely recommend to others. They clean well without the harsh chemicals and leave things smelling fresh!
Buckeye
Purchased at: Target
Love this brand!! Mrs Meyers products are natural, gentle, and earth friendly. Don’t let those fancy words fool you though. This dish soap is tough on grease and baked on foods!! It smells absolutely wonderful; far superior to other name brands. It leaves your hands feeling clean and soft after doing dishes as well. They offer a wide variety of scents that are sure to appeal to everyone. I highly recommend giving the products a try.
Wakefield, MA
This scent!!!! So pleasant to smell. Doing dishes is actually a pleasure to do with this dish soap! It is a bit pricey compared to my "go to" but it's worth it if you can afford it. I buy this if I have a little extra in my budget! Lol that's the only reason I took away 1 star
Littleton, CO
I really love Mrs. Meyer's products, especially the Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in Rosemary. The smell is calming and the clean is amazing! I love that I am able to use a product that doesn't deposit harmful chemicals into the environment while providing a great cleaning experience. Highly recommend this product!