Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap!
Love this dish soap!!! Cleans well, cuts grease, and I love the aromatherapy I get while cleaning. Don't dry out my hands!!! A favorite!
Oklahoma City, OK
The Rosemary scent is really nice. It isn’t too strong and just smells fresh. It is a very good value. Highly recommend! Give it a try!
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Smells amazing and is super gentle!!!! I only buy this once and while because it’s more expensive than dish soap but I do recommend it
Baton Rouge, LA
The product is great and it smells like rosemary. It cleans my dishes, pots and pans with ease and is all natural which works for me.
Lexington, KY
Great scent, cleans well, and doesn’t dry out your hands. I can usually find this at Kroger with no issue. I’ll continue to purchase!
The strength seems weak and watered down considering price. The fragrance is not particularly pleasant. I won't purchase this again.
West Babylon, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nice scent, kinder to the earth and not hard to find. It does not cut grease as well as dawn but day to day it gets the washing done.
Utica , NY
My absolute favorite dish soap!!! Absolutely love the fresh, floral smell & the price is reasonable for the satisfaction it brings!
This is a great eco friendly option for dish soap. I love the rosemary scent, it performed well, and is better for the environment.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
It smells amazing, it’s affordable and it’s easy to purchase. I always feel great and confident that my dishes are clean with this.