Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap!
Moreno Valley , CA
One of my all time favorite’s you don’t need a lot of product to clean dishes very well and it also smells great
Saint Paul, MN
LOVE the scent it’s why I keep buying this soap. However, I wish it bubbled and soaped up easier than it does.
Santa Clarita
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells amazing and works really good to clean the dishes! It also leaves my hands smelling and feeling lovely.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This detergent is great i haven't been using it long an a friend gave me a sample to try an i totally love it !
Lancaster, PA
My personal favorite dish soap! I also use this to clean my makeup brushes as well. A great natural product!
DeWitt
Love this. Very happy with it. Any products if there’s is amazing. Love love love love love it. Go get it!!!!
Fairmount, IL
Love this scent, i dont mind doing dishes. Great product, dishes come out clean without the use of chemicals.
los angeles, CA
Smells so good! Natural cleaning products are the way to go- especially when they’re coming so close to food.
Springdale, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite cleaner and my favorite scent. Multi purpose and fresh smelling! I will never buy another brand.
Shock, WV
Love this soap!! Cleans up so much gunk! Also, the smell is so pleasant. I continuously purchase Mrs. meyer's