Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap!
Roseville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great effective product. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way and I really like the clean fresh Rosemary scent.
Purchased at: Target
Great brand that cleans amazingly and has a nice sent to it. Doesn’t leave that weird coating on things like most brands
Springfield , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I live for this scent. Love the way it makes my kitchen smell and it makes doing dishes seem not so awful for just a bit
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great to remove grease and everything else on our dishes and cookware. And it smells fantastic and is affordable.
Kingwood, TX
Rosemary scent is amazing. Dish soap works good. Not as effective as some other soaps at cutting grease but works okay.
Columbia, MO
Love the scent and just a tiny bit gives an amazing amount of bubbles and does a great job of getting my dishes clean!
Watertown, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good product and good smell, I little this soap, but it always seems to run out quicker than regular dawn dish soap.
Columbia, MO
Love having this around. Costs a little more than the other stuff but I love the scent. But it at Lucky’s and Target.
Astoria, OR
Very strong scent. This works great though. I wish it were less expensive though as we use a lot of it for cleaning.
Woodside, NY
Fantastic at cleaning but also very gentle and nourishing on the hands. The scent is very light and crisp and fresh.