Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap!
Seminole, TX
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It does it job without making you smell like you have rolled around in soap all day!
This has the best smell and leaves my hands feeling soft too. No issues with really dirty dishes, this stuff cuts through it.
Friendswood, TX
Purchased at: Target
This line is the greatest. I buy a ton from them for household items. This isn’t my favorite scent but it wasn’t bad either
El paso
I used this at work and it smells nice. I haven’t used it for the kitchen I have only used it for coffee cups. Smells nice
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love Mrs. Myer’s products...especially their dish soap. Their shop cleans my dishes leaving them sparkling clean.
Orlando
I love the rosemary scent that this dish soap has! It leaves my hands smelling wonderful after having to clean the dishes.
Love Meyers soaps. All of them. They smell so good and always clean so well. I love that they are more natural than others.
Oakhurst, NJ
This smells amazing! It is unlike any dish soap I've ever tried. It also does an excellent job, without harmful chemicals.
Roseville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great effective product. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way and I really like the clean fresh Rosemary scent.
Purchased at: Target
Great brand that cleans amazingly and has a nice sent to it. Doesn’t leave that weird coating on things like most brands