Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap!
New Jersey
Who don’t love rosemary and in a dish soap ? It’s my favorite of all time I highly recommend Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender Dish Soap
Chicago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product smells great and works great. It’s gentle yet effective. I have the matching hand soap as well. There are other scents I like too.
Santa Ana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is such a different sent from the normal ones but it is so good! I love a natural smelling home and the rosemary sent does not disappoint.
Murray
This product removed grease from my pans and plastic containers, leaving no residue whatsoever! The aroma left me kitchen smelling like spring!
Love all the scents you get with Mrs. Meyer’s Doesn’t dry out my hands. Works great to clean my dishes. It’s chemical free which is awesome
Nantucket, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the smell, love that is gentle on my hands and environment, ok price, it washes all the greasy and dirt off, love it and recommend it!
Fargo , ND
Purchased at: Target
I love the Mrs. Meyers cleaning dish soap they come in fun of fragrances and smells so!! They are really affordable at three dollars a pop
This brand is the only brand I know to carry this scent, which smells fantastic. Makes the whole kitchen smell nice when you are cleaning.
I love the smell of all the Mrs. Meyer's products and love that they are all natural. They are more expensive though, but quite effective.
Topeka, KS
Rosemary is one of my favorite scents. Was pleased to see that Mrs. Meyers had this option. Smells great and their products really work.