Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap uploaded by Nicole T.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap uploaded by Heather B.

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Citric Acid
PEG-5 Cocoate

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

Buy on Target
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
My absolute favorite brand of dish soap and basically all things cleaning. I love the smell of this and it doesn’t dry my hands out. It is a little bit more expensive, but I think it’s worth it! I get mine from Target.
Cricket K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently discovered Mrs. Meyer's products and I am ABSOLUTELY in love ! This Rosemary liquid dish soap is my most favorite ever! The fragrance is so true to the name and the quality of the product is excellent! It doesn't feel watered down at all. It cuts grease well. Washes and rinses well. And a little goes a long way. I truly LOVE these products!
Bethany B.
Dublin, GA
The SMELLLLL of this is everything. And it cleans as good or better than any other fish soap I've used. Love having cleaning supplies that I won't care if my kids get ahold of them. I can always find it on sale enough to make it comparable with soaps like Dawn and Palmolive. Will be a a customer for life.
Maria M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like the scent and it’s soft on hands, does not dry out the hands. It’s not tough on heavy grease or stains, usually have to mix in a stronger detergent. Most grocery stores now carry this brand, but it’s pricey and I wouldn’t recommend to to others.
This dish soap is amazing! I love the smell of it and how natural and how there is no harsh chemicals in it. It works great and gets your dishes sparkly clean and the smell is just amazing!
Nicole T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ever since I first tested Mrs. Meyers Clean Day I have become obsessed and buy a lot of their products. I love their dish soap and the Rosemary scent is great. It is all natural but cuts degrease super well. It cleans my dishes perfectly and leaves a great scent behind. I definitely recommend this product and make sure to always have some. It's made without parabens and only plant derived ingredients and essential oils. I love it.
Sara D.
Butler, PA
Rosemary dish soap has such an earthly scent and love it in my kitchen! It’s a great price point and love to grab one at Target when I’m there because this scent goes fast.
David S.
The best dishwashing soap I have ever used. (I do rinse everything after use so there isn't a ton of grease in the water- that has always driven me nuts!) Ive ALWAYS been a Dawn person.....but it did leave a slight coating (not a film) on plastic dishes (like baby bottles) and I didn't really like that, but it was better than cheaper brands so I just stuck with it. I was inspired to try this after trying Mrs Meyers fabric softener recently. O my my... 💙💚💜 Definitely waaay better than I was expecting! I was expecting it to be half as good as it is. Very very impressed. This is now my go to soap.
Melissa O.
Cool, CA
This really is my very favorite dish soap. It doesn't leave a residue, it smells absolutely divine (although it really does not smell like the rosemary bushes in front of my house at all!) and its not terribly priced at all. I wish I could find all the different fragrances listed on here at my local Target - I'm going to have to request they pick up more variety - however I know I'll always come back to the Rosemary soap :)
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in Rosemary has a nice scent.  It is so fresh and clean.  This dish soap removes grease and stuck on food well.  It is competitively priced through the Grove Collaborative.  I believe you can also purchase this brand at Target.  I have an ongoing subscription for this product.  I love how this works so well on the dishes, but it is very easy on my hands.  I also like that this brand is eco friendly.  I highly recommend.