Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap uploaded by Heather B.Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap uploaded by Nicole T.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

Chloe W.
Lees Summit
My husband and I love the Mrs. Meyers soap. We use the Rosemary because after research we learned it is the least harmful to your skin while using. I have very sensitive skin and like all-natural products, so this was important for me. This soap works great and never irritates my skin!! Plus it smells so yummy!
_tabeee e.
Lakeland
These get the dishes very clean and don't dry out my hands either. And smell so good. I love them. I buy all the Mrs. Meyers products. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap
Annabelle N.
Broomfield , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this scent and the limited chemicals used in Mrs. Meyer's products overall. I need to start purchasing more of this brand as I am always satisfied with the quality of the product and the amazing price. My hands feel soft and not damaged after I do the dishes - which I do 15 times a day!
Karakreativ
I dread doing dishes by hand until I remember that I have this at the sink. Makes dishes sparkling clean, kitchen smells great, and looks iconic sitting on your countertop. I pick this up whenever I’m at my local target. Love when it’s on sale!
Kristen B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love all of the Mrs. Meyers rosemary products, they smell sooooo good. After using this dish soap for a while I've found it works best filling the sink with water and adding the soap, I prefer to just run water and put the soap on a sponge but I was going through this way to fast. When you fill the sink with this soap and hot water, the divine smell goes all over the house. It cuts through grease really well and my glasses are spotless and clear.
Emma B.
Newark
This has such an amazing smell to clean our dishes. It also seems more natural than the other brands, which my roommates and I love. It also doesn’t dry out your hands like other brands do.
Madison G.
I like Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap. It does it's job with no problem. My roommate bought it, so I don't know what it costs or if it is worth it. I am not the biggest fan of this scent - Rosemary. However, I do really enjoy the Basil and Lavender scents. I wouldn't buy this scent in particular, but would look into getting it for the apartment again.
Sarah O.
Oxford
I personally don’t get the hype of this product or this brand. It’s relatively expensive for regular dish soap. It’s sort of watery and not as thick as other dish soap brands I use!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Ok so first off, how adorable is Mrs. Meyer's packaging? It makes me feel all cute and retro, which makes cleaning less of a chore. Secondly, I love knowing that I am cleaning my home with products that are not full of nasty and dangerous chemicals. I am personally a huge fan of rosemary, so I love this scent but it might not be for everyone.
Lauren B.
Centreville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Love, love, LOVE all the Mrs Meyers dish soaps.. every scent is great.. I love how this soap suds up.. it seriously makes my kitchen smell amazing when I’m doing the dishes!

Target