Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap

by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. This concentrated, biodegradable liquid dish formula is designed for hand washing dishes and pots and pans. The formula contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients and rinses clean. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 97% plant-derived, including water content.

Water
PEG-5 Cocoate
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

A squirt or two of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Dish Soap in a sink full of warm water cuts grease and keeps dishes clean and bright.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Dish Soap!
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this scent. I got a bottle of this for free from a website and it did smell really nice. It works fine as it's just a regular dish soap, and I would repurchase from this brand again since it is cruelty-free and a good price.
Baker City Oregon
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My go to dish soap for everyday use! The smell is fresh and clean and kitchen-y to me! Suds up just the right amount and leaves my dishes sparkling clean! Target and Amazon always have it for a great price! One bottle lasts me about 3 weeks, in a house with people.
San antonio tx
It smells really good and cleans decently. But you do need to use more for greaser dishes so it runs out faster. So the cons are environment friendly products are good for light cleaning. Would recommend cause it does smell so good and is aromatherapy.
miami
I love mrs Meyers cleaning products! I love cleaning my house knowing the ingredients are safe to use around my pets and make my counters clean and safe enough to eat and cook off of! Smells amazing and gentle on my sensitive hands. Love it
Lincoln, Ne
You will always find a bottle of mrs. meyers dish soap in my kitchen! I love the efficacy, price point, and ethical beliefs of this company. This scent in particular is one of my favorites, but you truly can’t go wrong with any of them.
I love all of the Mrs. Meyer’s products, but the Rosemary is my favorite of the dish soaps. It has very fresh scent and it gets my dishes sparkling clean. I even enjoy doing dishes by hand because it’s such a pleasant experience!
Wentzville
I love the clean scent of all Mrs Meyers soaps  they work great on dishes and rinse easily.  The packaging is nice but I transfer into  glass bottle so it matches my kitchen  I will continue to buy
Garfield
Love this because it’s plant derived! Clean scent! Alittle goes along way. It’s just sudsy enough. I like that each soap they have supposedly either enhances memory, energy, or helps to focus.
Asheville , NC
I love any mrs.meyers product. But I personally think the rosemary scent is the best! I’ve carried lavender, pine, lemon verbena, basil and peony. And I use them all at different times. Pine for winter and lavender for the spring. But every other day I’m using rosemary. It’s a cleaner more calming scent. And yes it clean my dishes very well better then seventh generation. And doesn’t dry my skin.
Nixa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This scent is invigorating and keeps me wanting to do household tasks. Seriously love all of the Meyers cleaning products. I also love that it is safe for my family and also effective.