Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Countertop Spray uploaded by Christine M.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Countertop Spray in Rosemary uses the same basic formula as the All-Purpose cleaner with a special vegetable protein extract to remove odors. The formula cleans, degreases, and removes all unwanted kitchen and bathroom odors in an all natural, eco-friendly way. Mrs. Meyers Countertop Spray is the perfect product for good housekeeping with environmental concerns in mind.

• I have been looking for a natural, great smelling cleanin...4 Answers
  • What's the price and where can I find this?4 Answers
  • Does this work well on grease residue from cooking? 3 Answers
Julie H.
I usually am not that fond of cleaners that are Clorox brand or Lysol. I like the “fresh” smell of the basic cleaning products but the Rosemary makes my house smell so good plus I know it is getting cleaned too! It is a little on the pricey side but it doesn’t take a lot to go a long way! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Rosemary Countertop Spray
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to hate cleaning until I found this. It gets the job done in half the time and actually gets all the leftovers from making dinner. The best part is that it helps your kitchen smell super clean.
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sometimes the smells are a bit intense but they are fresh nonetheless. I like using this verse other chemicals on things that my children use such as counter tops, high chairs, toys etc. I will definitely buy this when I run out. A nice little trick is when I'm getting low I can always add some water to the bottle & it works just as great!
Jocelyn G.
Long Beach
I love this as my everyday cleaner, I really like the gentle ingredients it's made of but it's still powerful enough for everyday messes. Being a mom the cleaning never ends, I also enjoy the aroma therapy of Mrs. Meyers cleaners, it makes cleaning a lot more pleasant.
Mari B.
Waco, TX
We use these products all over the house and they are so great! they clean very well but do not smell like chemicals! I feel so safe using these around family since they're so natural. Overall great products!!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is a great cleaner for the kitchen especially I love using this on my countertops be a nice Rosemary sent is quite delightful as well. I love how natural this product is this product is super gentle. This product is perfect for people who are sensitive to chemicals such as myself.
Kristina V.
Wallkill, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm excited to try out the other meyers products after trying this! I purchased this bc I thought it would be better to use around the house with a newborn than the typical 409 or other harsh cleaners... So happy with it!
Liesl A.
We really love almost all Mrs Meyers cleaning products and the rosemary and basil scents are some of my favorite . I love that I can clean and get that fantastic clean scent without using harsh chemicals around my kids. Cleans great ands smells amazing!
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
This brand is amazing. It is pricey for what the product tend to be but they are amazing , work great and smell great. I definitely think your get a good bang for your buck because they last forever! I use my products very day and they last me a long time. I would say try them out you really won't regret it.
Elizabeth J.
Cleveland, TN
I bought this product bc it smelled AMAZING! I'm not too sure how effective it was when cleaning bc I used it when my counter tops were basically already clean. I will continue to use and buy again if it works like people say that it does. It's a bit pricey for us, but like I said the smell is amazing.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this any good? Worth the money?
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How's the smell? Is it over whelming?
Kristen J.
Clover , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you find that these reLly does the job?
Juliana J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this harmful to animals?
Allison D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this scent over powering?

Walmart