BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Laundry Detergent liquid is one of our hardest working cleaners. Concentrated, safe and gentle on clothes, our Rosemary laundry soap really packs a punch when it comes to removing dirt and grime. Contains Anionic Surfactants from plant-derived sources, dirt and stain-fighting enzymes, and, of course, those important essential oils for a garden-fresh fragrance. Biodegradable and HE compatible. Concentrated for 64 loads. Made In the USA. Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived, including water content.

Water
Potassium Hydroxide
Methylisothiazolinone
Benzisothiazolinone

Usage:

Begin your laundry day by sorting clothes and linens. Check for stains and items left in pockets (candy wrappers, lunch tickets, coins, etc.). Next, select the right water temperature. Use HOT water for whites, colorfast pastels and light prints. Use WARM water for permanent press clothes and jeans. COLD water works best for bright colors and fabrics that tend to fade. Then add Laundry Detergent: 1/2 capful for an ordinary load, 3/4 capful for an extra-large or particularly filthy load of clothing. Don't worry, it's easy!

Daría R.
Orlando
This product is natural and has no toxic ingredients. That's why I choose it. I love how it smells and that my clothes smell for days after I wash it. I couldn't be happier. I find it a little bit expensive but I think it is worth it. Really good product. For you and the environment.
Rhonda M.
This laundry soap lasts forever. It makes my clothes smell clean and delicious. It is very effective and you only need a very small amount per load. It is safe on your machines and leave a crisp shiny residue in the tub basin after each use.
Brittany O.
Aiken
BUY THIS! I love love love this product!! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well.
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Finally a scented detergent that doesn't trigger our allergies! It smells wonderful, even for adults. Definitely will be buying more.
I am addicted to Mrs. Meyer's products, especially the geranium scent. I feel like they work equal to any product available.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
I am an avid user of all the Mrs. Meyers' products. I wanted to comment in general about the 68-load laundry because I am so disappointed that it is being discontinued. The new packaging does less loads (64) for the same price -- and the shape of the bottle takes up more space on small shelf. I agree with another reviewer's comments about the difficulty with the 68-load laundry top, but I didn't have any issues with the top because I just screwed off the top rather than try to use the flip top. I like the Rosemary scent but I think reviews on specific scents are not very useful because everyone's sense of smell is so individualized. If you call the company, they will send you a set of scratch-and-sniff cards to you can test out all the scents for yourself.
Sarah W.
Arrington, TN
The scent is not what I expected. It certainly doesn't smell like rosemary. But, the scent is still pleasant, Especially once dried. It seems to leave my clothes as clean as any other name brand detergent. But, the price is so high that I will probably have to find another alternative.
Stephanie S.
Amarillo, TX
This is my go to laundry detergent! It smells so amazing and the scent stays on your clothes for along time, which is what I look for in my laundry detergent. The only thing I would say is kinda sucky, it’s hella expensive! So that sucks! But a little goes a long way! So it lasts so long.
Eileen R.
I use this detergent on all of my bedsheets and even my silk pillowcases because it leaves them feeling soft and smell like a field of rosemary. Would recommend to anyone that is ingredient conscious and enjoys scented laundry products.
stephanie w.
westminster
I love the smell of this product. I love the fact that there are no added chemicals and other harsh ingredients. It makes me feel good to use and contribute to a company that is like minded about the impact we have on the environment.
LaJayla S.
Cleveland, TN
this product is kind of pricey but i absolutely love it. the only place i’ve been able to find it so far is target. i think it gets things a lot more clean then other products i’ve used. for sure a favorite of mine
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
How well does this work? Does it get the stains out? Or should I just save my money?