Add a Photo

By MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY
#26 in Air Fresheners

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Room Freshener in Geranium comes in a non-aerosol bottle and uses a formula that is gentle on the environment but powerful against unwanted odors. The room freshener contains all natural essential oils like lavender and orange peel to quickly freshen any room in your home. All ingredients used are at least 94% naturally derived, so with Mrs. Meyers products you know you are eco-friendly. Features: Geranium scent 8 oz. bottle 94% naturally derived Non-aerosol Product Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived. Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance*, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Sodium Citrate. * More information on this ingredient is available in the Environmental and Safety section of Company Information. What's In The Box: Mrs. Meyers 1211176 Room Freshener, Geranium - 8 Oz.

Photo (1)
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.

This is probably my favorite Mrs. Meyers product. I fell in love with this scent using the hand soap at my yoga studio. I've since purchased many of the scents for hand soap and countertop spray. The dyer sheets don't smell as strong as those products and this room spray. I use this spray on my pillows and mattress every time I change my sheets. If I leave the house after doing that I can smell it when I come back! It's not too strong by any means and when I lay down on my pillow I'm surrounded by what smells like roses!! I've turned a lot of people on to this and they love it too! I'm happy knowing that it's natural ingredients since my infant is sometimes in our bed as well.
Steevi F.
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC

I know this says room spray and I have used it in my living room and my bedroom but I really love using it for my bathroom. I can get some nice Light fresh floral scent that last several hours which is a lot longer than other air fresheners that you buy at the store do. And I just love the quality of the ingredients how it keeps my bathroom fresh every time I walk in and have the packaging is just so cute and so vintage looking. And geranium is the best smelling fragrance after peony that I have found on the market it's not like overpowering or to Floral it is just the right amount of
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Cambridge, MA

I wouldn't recommend a flowery room freshener for the bathroom, but this is good for other spots in the house - living room, bedroom. It has decent staying power. I enjoy the geranium scent (I think I like it more as a hand soap), but I would probably use their other scents first as a room freshener. However, I use other brands of room freshener as well and cycle through. It's affordable, so I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys their products already.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Asheville, NC

By far my favorite scent from Mrs Meyers! Doesn't use aerosol, which is really nice, and doesn't smell like a huge pile of gross chemicals like most air fresheners do. That was my main reasoning for buying this particular brand! Don't get me wrong, it's still a pile of chemicals haha, but it smells so good you'll want it in a perfume. Doesn't last as long as I would like, but I really only use it to freshen up stale rooms when company is coming over.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Benicia, CA

A little goes a LONG way with this product. This is the first I've tried of their air fresheners. I've tried the soaps and cleaners in the same scent and liked it, so I thought I'd like the air freshener as well, but it's a bit strong. Use it sparingly. It smells just like the other products if you've used them before, but more concentrated. I'm still a fan, though :)
AK M.
AK M.
Chevy Chase, MD

Well, I haven't used the geranium, but I love the lavender scent. It's a nice, easy-to-use spray you can use when the room's a bit funky smelling. No chemical smells and it's not through-the-roof expensive. It will cost more than grocery store brands, but it's worth it to not feel like you're inhaling a chemical factory. The scent is fresh and not heavy.
Jahan B.
Jahan B.
Alpharetta, GA

let me tell you about this amazing smelling goodness! it's just divine! anyone who comes to my house asks me what kind of candle or product i use that makes the whole house smell so amazing. and it only takes a few pumps through the whole house! i usually spray my couch and curtains to make it last even longer
I received this product as a gift. I didn't particularly care for the scent, but I know other's who love it. I was a little disappointed honestly. However, I really enjoy the Lavender Air scented products by this company. I just feel the the geranium scent was too much. I would not purchase this again.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Saraland, AL

Sometimes I use this Scent Booster with the Lemon Verbena detergent, and other times, I sprinkle it in with a scent-free detergent (when I want a very light scent).Either way, the laundry comes out smelling fresh and wonderful. I wish that this product line came in more scents!
Was this revie
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

I LOVE the scent of everything Mrs. Meyer's. I can make any room smell great instantly and it comes in a bottle that you can store away on the top shelf without it sticking out too much. It has an old '20s look to it and it works great. Everyone should have a bottle or two in their house.
Allison D.
Allison D.

How much should you spray to freshen a room?
Lindy M.
Lindy M.
Vancouver, WA

How does this work? I really like the cleaner but I have never used the room spray.
Chelsea E.