BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #44 in Air Fresheners

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Room Freshener in Geranium comes in a non-aerosol bottle and uses a formula that is gentle on the environment but powerful against unwanted odors. The room freshener contains all natural essential oils like lavender and orange peel to quickly freshen any room in your home. All ingredients used are at least 94% naturally derived, so with Mrs. Meyers products you know you are eco-friendly. Features: Geranium scent 8 oz. bottle 94% naturally derived Non-aerosol Product Ingredients are at least 97% naturally derived. Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance*, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Sodium Citrate. * More information on this ingredient is available in the Environmental and Safety section of Company Information. What's In The Box: Mrs. Meyers 1211176 Room Freshener, Geranium - 8 Oz.

Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely LOVE this air freshener! It’s a spritz-type spray that totally removes the need for an aerosol. Plus, the “Geranium” scent is soft, yet effective against strong odors (I use mine in my kid’s bathroom!), yet soft on strong odors or chemicals that can cause irritation in small children. :)
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
I was a little bit iffy on this at first! I didn’t think it would make out house smell so clean, but it totally does! I’m so pleased with this product and so glad we purchased it! I spray it and instantly odors are gone. The bottle lasts forever and it’s a good good price!
Amanda L.
Goodyear, AZ
Such a delightful fragrance! I keep this in my car and my bedroom at all times!! The scent lasts for a substantial amount of time and if you spray it too much, it can be overpowering - so use it moderately. It has a fresh, flower scent and is natural... you can't go wrong with this stuff! Absolutely amazing brand and fragrance.
Sharon J.
Fort Valley
I use a lot of Mrs. Meyer's room fresheners. I like choosing from the various fragrances. I do admit that I wait for a sale so that I can stock up. It is a great product.
Kayla D.
Hawthorne , CA
100 times better than ANY airfreshner on the market. Most are aerosol that harm the environment and have harsh chemicals. This is made with essential oils and the fragrance lingers for hours. Best thing I've purchased for the house. Never using another air freshener or room spray again. Period.
mandy E.
I️ love Mrs Myers products. They smell amazing and I️ love knowing they use mostly natural ingredients. They are one of the least toxic options for cleaning your home.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
I like to save this spray to use right before company comes over. It smells so fresh and clean. I always receive compliments on the scents lavender and geranium.
Margaret T.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is long lasting, extremely fragrant, and has the brightest scent. It effectively eliminates odors and does a lot to add ambiance to a room. Real talk I may or may not have used this as fabric refresher in a pinch.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of smelling good! It can be used everywhere and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Jenna W.
, London
I actually love this stuff. Strong scent but not too overpowering. Do wish it lasted longer however! I also prefer the lemon scent better, the geranium is nice but a little too cloyingly sweet.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this product chemical free?
Allison D.
How much should you spray to freshen a room?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
Lindy M.
Vancouver, WA
How does this work? I really like the cleaner but I have never used the room spray.