Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Room Freshener uploaded by Cinthia S.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #26 in Air Purifiers

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Home Fresheners Naturally occurring, essential oils provide a special singular fragrance for your entire home. The herb Lemon Verbena has a wonderful light, mild citrus scent that s refreshing, invigorating & is considered a pick-you-up.  What more could you ask of an herb? Product ingredients are at least 94% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals and biodegradable.  Please recycle all packaging where facilities exist. see more...

• "This air freshener is okay, it isn't anything special." in 1 review
Negar M.
Negar M.
I was at Bed, Bath & Beyond with my roommate and he insisted that we buy the lavender spray and I reluctantly agreed. No offense to Mrs. Meyers, It's just I've always hated room sprays because they don't deodorize and they just reek of chemicals (ahem, Febreze). I'm obsessed with this smell, it's light and slightly sweet but still manages to just make the air in the room feel so clean.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I pick up this product frequently when I'm at Target. I love the Mrs. Meyer's cleaning product line - the products are natural and effective without feeling heavy or synthetic. This product helps make the room smell clean and fresh, and seems to deodorize any scents that are in the air, rather than just masking the scents.
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
We leave this by our litter box to mask--you know--cat odors. The lavender smell is wonderful but I will say that it doesn't quite neutralize odors. Kind of leaves you with a poopy-lavender type of situation. But I'm committed at this point, so.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH
I have the line verbana scent. I love this smell. Lasts about 15-30 minutes
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
Decorator Expert
buen aromatizante me gusta mucho tener uno en el bano y sirve muy bien deja un agradable aroma, en el cuarto me gusta para que se sienta fresco y limpio, en la cocina tengo tambien uno con olor a citricos y me gustar sprayar al sink despues de lavar trastes para que huela a fresco y limpio y elimine olores de comida.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
This doesn't really smell like lavender to me, but nevertheless it does smell clean! A little goes a long way and this is a great scent for the bathroom. It's a little overpowering for the kitchen/dining room areas though. I would purchase again!
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
San Rafael , CA
I have this is my bathroom, it really helps to refreshen the room. You can use this all around the house, the smell is delicious not too sweet or too fresh
I use this everyday, it makes the bad smells gone in 2 seconds
Love love the smell
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
Mrs. Meyers is awesome. Smells natural, and works well it's affordable, and you can get it at target. I feel as if it was effective. Smells more natural than other products for room sleeping. Definitely worth trying the brand.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Kind of medicinal but mostly delicious. I love the way it changes a room quickly! I put this on my mattress before I pop clean sheets from the line on and it keeps my rooms smelling summery for days!
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
Some of there product smell great and I love the look. The only store I can find these products is at target. And they sometimes have good deals on these product and that's the only reason I buy it.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
What scents to these come in?
Christina A.