Add a Photo

By MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY
#98 in Air Purifiers
Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Home Fresheners Naturally occurring, essential oils provide a special singular fragrance for your entire home. The herb Lemon Verbena has a wonderful light, mild citrus scent that s refreshing, invigorating & is considered a pick-you-up.  What more could you ask of an herb? Product ingredients are at least 94% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals and biodegradable.  Please recycle all packaging where facilities exist.
Photo (1)
Negar M.
Negar M.
I was at Bed, Bath & Beyond with my roommate and he insisted that we buy the lavender spray and I reluctantly agreed. No offense to Mrs. Meyers, It's just I've always hated room sprays because they don't deodorize and they just reek of chemicals (ahem, Febreze). I'm obsessed with this smell, it's light and slightly sweet but still manages to just make the air in the room feel so clean.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I pick up this product frequently when I'm at Target. I love the Mrs. Meyer's cleaning product line - the products are natural and effective without feeling heavy or synthetic. This product helps make the room smell clean and fresh, and seems to deodorize any scents that are in the air, rather than just masking the scents.
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
We leave this by our litter box to mask--you know--cat odors. The lavender smell is wonderful but I will say that it doesn't quite neutralize odors. Kind of leaves you with a poopy-lavender type of situation. But I'm committed at this point, so.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
This spray is amazing! Great for taking care of pet odors or just freshening up your space. The lavender scent is light and clean, yet not overpowering.
Alison R.
Alison R.
I love the way this room scent adds a light touch of soothing lavender to any room
Sara B.
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH
I have the line verbana scent. I love this smell. Lasts about 15-30 minutes
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
mi
This doesn't really smell like lavender to me, but nevertheless it does smell clean! A little goes a long way and this is a great scent for the bathroom. It's a little overpowering for the kitchen/dining room areas though. I would purchase again!
Sithet S.
Sithet S.
Aurora, CO
Some of there product smell great and I love the look. The only store I can find these products is at target. And they sometimes have good deals on these product and that's the only reason I buy it.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
I love the scent of lavender! This product smells great! My one complaint is I wish the scent lasted longer.
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Rossville, KS
Smells great! Scent lasted longer than I thought it would, which was nice! Usually they dissipate quickly
Abby P.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
What scents to these come in?
brandi b.