Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Room Freshener uploaded by Cinthia S.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #18 in Air Purifiers

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Home Fresheners Naturally occurring, essential oils provide a special singular fragrance for your entire home. The herb Lemon Verbena has a wonderful light, mild citrus scent that s refreshing, invigorating & is considered a pick-you-up.  What more could you ask of an herb? Product ingredients are at least 94% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals and biodegradable.  Please recycle all packaging where facilities exist. see more...

• "This air freshener is okay, it isn't anything special." in 1 review
Negar M.
Negar M.
I was at Bed, Bath & Beyond with my roommate and he insisted that we buy the lavender spray and I reluctantly agreed. No offense to Mrs. Meyers, It's just I've always hated room sprays because they don't deodorize and they just reek of chemicals (ahem, Febreze). I'm obsessed with this smell, it's light and slightly sweet but still manages to just make the air in the room feel so clean.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I pick up this product frequently when I'm at Target. I love the Mrs. Meyer's cleaning product line - the products are natural and effective without feeling heavy or synthetic. This product helps make the room smell clean and fresh, and seems to deodorize any scents that are in the air, rather than just masking the scents.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Lyndeborough, NH
I have the line verbana scent. I love this smell. Lasts about 15-30 minutes
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
I purchased this product at Target, specifically for the bathroom, though I think the fragrance is good anywhere in the household. The scent isn't a traditional crisp lavender, but it is a very clean floral smell that I enjoy. I would recommend this as a room spray instead of a fragrance for the bathroom, which i didn't like as much.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
Decorator Expert
buen aromatizante me gusta mucho tener uno en el bano y sirve muy bien deja un agradable aroma, en el cuarto me gusta para que se sienta fresco y limpio, en la cocina tengo tambien uno con olor a citricos y me gustar sprayar al sink despues de lavar trastes para que huela a fresco y limpio y elimine olores de comida.
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Glendale, CA
After using this room freshener I will never use another product. It fills the air and actually masks smells without mixing. I think it's very effective and very affordable. In comparison to other fresheners, it is much smaller but you don't have to spray as much.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
This doesn't really smell like lavender to me, but nevertheless it does smell clean! A little goes a long way and this is a great scent for the bathroom. It's a little overpowering for the kitchen/dining room areas though. I would purchase again!
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
San Rafael , CA
I have this is my bathroom, it really helps to refreshen the room. You can use this all around the house, the smell is delicious not too sweet or too fresh
I use this everyday, it makes the bad smells gone in 2 seconds
Love love the smell
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
Rush City
Mrs. Meyers is awesome. Smells natural, and works well it's affordable, and you can get it at target. I feel as if it was effective. Smells more natural than other products for room sleeping. Definitely worth trying the brand.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Love this line of room refreshers. So natural smelling and really does the job well, not just masking the scent but actually making it go away. Affordable, efficient and perfect for every day use. I would definitely recommend.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Youngstown , OH
What scents to these come in?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Has anyone tried this product?
brandi b.
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
How long does the scent last?