Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Room Freshener uploaded by Cinthia S.

BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY #18 in Air Purifiers

Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home. Aromatherapeutic Home Fresheners Naturally occurring, essential oils provide a special singular fragrance for your entire home. The herb Lemon Verbena has a wonderful light, mild citrus scent that s refreshing, invigorating & is considered a pick-you-up.  What more could you ask of an herb? Product ingredients are at least 94% naturally derived. Mrs. Meyer s products are cruelty-free and are not tested on animals and biodegradable.  Please recycle all packaging where facilities exist. see more...

• "This air freshener is okay, it isn't anything special." in 1 review
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This room freshener smells nice.  It is not too strong or overpowering.  I like the idea of it, but I don't think the individual sprays.  I personally like the aerosol sprayers. It can get a bit expensive for what it is and rarely ever goes on sale.
Mandy D.
San Antonio, TX
I use the lavender room spray in my kiddos room before bed. I only spray once, because a little definitely goes a long way, and it seems to help calm them down. It’s a light lavender scent so it’s not overwhelming! I just ordered the lemon scent because I am so pleased with the lavender.
Noelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
After using this room freshener I will never use another product. It fills the air and actually masks smells without mixing. I think it's very effective and very affordable. In comparison to other fresheners, it is much smaller but you don't have to spray as much.
De Cota W.
Strafford
It smells great in the bottle but the scent doesn't linger that long once you have sprayed it. It's a very soft smell it could be stronger and I would give it 5 stars. The smell is really great though.
Katrina M.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
I purchased this product at Target, specifically for the bathroom, though I think the fragrance is good anywhere in the household. The scent isn't a traditional crisp lavender, but it is a very clean floral smell that I enjoy. I would recommend this as a room spray instead of a fragrance for the bathroom, which i didn't like as much.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
Decorator Expert
buen aromatizante me gusta mucho tener uno en el bano y sirve muy bien deja un agradable aroma, en el cuarto me gusta para que se sienta fresco y limpio, en la cocina tengo tambien uno con olor a citricos y me gustar sprayar al sink despues de lavar trastes para que huela a fresco y limpio y elimine olores de comida.
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
This doesn't really smell like lavender to me, but nevertheless it does smell clean! A little goes a long way and this is a great scent for the bathroom. It's a little overpowering for the kitchen/dining room areas though. I would purchase again!
Alejandra G.
San Rafael , CA
I have this is my bathroom, it really helps to refreshen the room. You can use this all around the house, the smell is delicious not too sweet or too fresh
I use this everyday, it makes the bad smells gone in 2 seconds
Love love the smell
Abbey C.
Rush City
Mrs. Meyers is awesome. Smells natural, and works well it's affordable, and you can get it at target. I feel as if it was effective. Smells more natural than other products for room sleeping. Definitely worth trying the brand.
Katherine S.
Love this line of room refreshers. So natural smelling and really does the job well, not just masking the scent but actually making it go away. Affordable, efficient and perfect for every day use. I would definitely recommend.
Abby P.
Youngstown , OH
What scents to these come in?
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
How long does the scent last?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Has anyone tried this product?