Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Red Clover Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner

by Mrs. Meyer's

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Red Clover Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner takes the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a naturally fresh way to get your countertop cleaner while removing grease and odors from the kitchen and bath. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more. Made in the USA. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Red Clover Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
New Market, VA
Another great company that truly cares about consumers, and our planet! Awesome products that really do the job well done and smell amazingly!
I Love this! It smells nice. I love it's minty scent. Plus the fact that it's natural. I enjoy using it in my kitchen and also the bathroom.
I was not disappointed. Great quality. SMells great and I would def buy again. Easy to use and smells better than the chemical smells.
Love this sent and can’t wait to try the pumpkin scent. This is one of my favorite scents, I believe it is a good value and cleans well
Los Angeles , CA
We have this one at work at first I was like why is my boss using this brand it turns out that it’s great I need to buy it for my house
Brick , NJ
I love the scent & the clean it leaves. The ingredients are not harsh and well suited for my household where I have a toddler and pets
Hattiesburg, MS
These products smell AMAZING!!!! I prefer buying these because they don’t have all of the harsh chemicals that regular cleaners have
Caldrea is Mrs. Meyer's high end brand. Their scent are the dreamiest! Lavender pine is lovely! Sea salt Neroli is great too!
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product that lasts and does exactly what you need it to. Love the price and the way it works. Recommend to everyone
Caledonia , NY
Maybe my favorite scent from Mrs Meyers. I love this line and how fresh it leaves my kitchen smelling and feeling.

Looking for your answer?