BY MRS. MEYER'S CLEAN DAY

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All-Natural Red Clover Scented Eco Friendly Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody's business. All you need is a squirt or two and you're on your way. Ingredients are at least 99% naturally derived.

brooke w.
Loveland
this is a great soap! it works well on food and grease, i don’t even have to scrub hard to remove them! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Kayla W.
The people my husband and I bought our house from left this in the kitchen for us to use. I thought why not give it a try. It smelled horrible. I'm sure this brand has scents that aren't so bad, but red clover is horrible.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
This soap smells delightful! It has a great citrus scent! It leaves my dishes clean and gets the grease off. I appreciate how clean this brand is and find it is worth the extra money. I would repurchase.
JJ W.
quincy
This is a really good dish soap and I tend to use this on a daily basis for my dishes. The scent is so good and the cleaning power is good as well.
marianna m.
nicholasville
Mrs. Meyers has wonderful products in this two is one of them did just what it was intended to do and have a wonderful smell
Stacy G.
LOVE this product. Smells amazing and cleans my dishes great! Removes all grease, yet gentle on my hands.
Catherine D.
Seattle
LOVE this dish soap. Works really well and smells fantastic. I would recommend this product.
morgan g.
Kingsland, GA
use this every day on my dishes and I love it. leaves everything so clean and smelling good. Great scent as well ans a good price tag. You get a fair amount for the price you pay. I love Myers product and the fact that they are safe around my child. We definitely will purchase regularly.
Marieven A.
MIAMI, FL
I tried them for curiosity and I have to say i loved the scent. Sadly I'm not a fan because you have to use a lot of product comparing others dish soaps to get the job done. But if you're looking for a way to smell awesome while doing the dishes these are a great option!